The Raichands

Chandrika Raichand - Wife of Late Lt Colonel Avdhut Raichand.  She is a soft spoken but a strong willed lady. She loves her Grandson Vihan very much. She will bring the alliance of marriage of our Beloved Riddhima and Vihan .Mother of Vivek,Viren and Vaijanti Raichand.

Vivek Raichand - He sacrificed his life as a soldier in Indo Pak mission leaving his wife and three children.( Will be mentioned in others versions)Vihan"s late father.

Viren Raichand - He is a self made buisnessman in Gems and Jewlry.  Reserved and Calm. He loves his wife but dont express it verbally. To him all the kids are equal. Vihan"s uncle.

Vaijanti Raichand - Vaijainti is a single mother of Aliya Raichand Vaijayanti divorced her husband long back. She is sarcastic and acerbic in tone but good in heart. She believes that women are superior than man in all ways and those who allowed their husband and in -laws to rule them are spineless. She believes Marriage should be done in equal status.She is a Wtiter.Her daughter Aliya lives in Hostel.  Vihan's Aunt.
Aliya is a cameo.

Anupriya Raichand - Wife of Vivek, mother of  Vihan,Visakha and Vamika. She is dominanting but good at heart. She was Vaijaniti's schoolmate and get married to Vivek as his sister"s best friend. She never approved the idea of Rihan marriage. But she is not a villainous Mother -in-law and will not do anything harmful like a typical saas does with her bahus in K dramas.She is a trained Kathak Dancer and owned a dance school "Taal".

Devika Raichand -Devika is Viren"s wife and Vidharv 's mother. She is outspoken. A  jewlry designer and 25% shareholder of VR  Jewles.Vihan's Aunt.

Vidharv Raichand - He is an ambitious and serious person. He runs his family buisness and want to expand VR jewls... Vihan's brother.(Cousin)
Vihan Raichand (Male Lead)- He is a Army Doctor. Jovial, flirticious, passionate and intelligent. He wanted to serve his Motherland but a promise made him do it differently. He is a General Surgeon. Playing basketball and Cooking is his passion. He is the second child of the house and is two months younger than Vidharv.
Vishaka Mirchandani - Eldest of all the Raichand siblings. She is also a Kathak Dancer. She is beauty conscious and sarcastic in nature. but good at heart. Her Opinion about Vihan's marriage is same to that of her mother and Aunt.

Vamika Raichand -Vihan and Vishaka's younger sister.She is a Pastry Chef. She is happy about the marriage. She is engaged to Aditya Dhawan,who is an architect. Vamika wants the best for her brother.
Aditya is a cameo.

Dev Mirchandani -
Owner of Mirchandani Law firm.he is a romantic person.Vishaka's husband. Dev and Vishakha stays in Mumbai but currently Vishakha is staying in her own house, as she is in her advanced stage of pregnancy.
Aditi Taneja  -Vidharav's wife. She is a Pediatrician by profession.She is a career woman, She deals with children Everyday so she is reluctant to embrace Motherhood as she called it as a "Imposed Responsiblity by a Shaft". She is very hot headed and sharp tongued.
All the Raichand women are working and well settled in their own career. They believe in Liberalism, Women education and Freedom of Mind. They are rich and quite uncertain how Riddhima will adjust with the cultural temperament of their family.  They are apprehensive but not evil.

The Raichands will be in the first part of the story untill Rihan moves to Chandigarh from Delhi. They may return back in the last few episodes. Riddhima will be dealing with her husband’s friend circle. 
There will be two more Character sketch in future chapters.The Readers are requested to read it as reference