Me: It smells like her~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V.

As soon as Lily closed the door, I gave out a sigh and decided to take a break, I was about a third done with my homework anyway, I got up from my spot on the floor and onto the couch, grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and started watching anything that was appealing.

After around twenty minutes I look down in the sweatshirt that I was wearing, it was Lily's, I could feel my cheeks grow hot, it was a little bit too big on me, but I didn't care, I put the hood on my head and bring part of it to my nose and give it a sniff.

It smelled like citrus, probably the perfume that she uses, I could feel my face grow hotter once I did that. I let go of the sweatshirt, bring my knees up to my chest, and wrapped my arm around my knees.

Besides the TV going, or Jackie running around, it was silent, a cold quiet silence

Me: I miss Lily...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie's P.O.V.

As I walked into the classroom I look in the direction of Alex's desk and it was empty,

Me: She isn't here either... I was rather sad to not see her today

I gave out a sigh and just went to my desk, and started to get ready for my morning classes, me and Alex are usually one of the first people here, and we usually just talk as she starts getting ready for her nap.

After a couple of minutes of me sitting in silence, people started coming in, especially Lily Takobane, apparently she is the person that is taking care of Alex as she is recovering.

I side eyed her, but I realized something; she is wearing Alex's favorite red scarf! The one that gave her for her birthday! This made my blood boil. Immediately after seeing this I got up from my desk and walked over to hers.

Me: Hey isn't that Alex's? She looked at me with a confused face before looking down at the scarf

Lily: Oh yeah, I must have grabbed it by mistake! She gave me a giggle But how did you know that this was hers?

Me: I'm the one that gave it to her! I slammed my hand on her desk, and she gave me a frown that made me even more mad

Lily: she gave out a slight scoff Look, I'm sorry--

Me: Sorry isn't going to cut it!

Lily: she was slightly taken back from me What's your problem?!

Me: My problem is you, I put my hand out in front of her Give me the scarf back, I'll bring it to her after school

Lily: she narrowed her eyes at me I already told you yesterday that Alex doesn't want people to come over she gripped the scarf I will be the one who to give it back to her, not you

Just then the morning bell rang and the typical late kids start to head inside their classrooms, I look back at Takobane to see that she had a smirk on her face, I grit my teeth and head to my desk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily's P.O.V.

As that girl left I couldn't help but to feel like she is trying to make a wedge in my and darlings relationship, I tsk to myself and started to pay attention to the lesson, trying to get through the day to see my darling.