𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

En başından başla

Eventually, you brought him around the school and he kept complimenting how huge and clean your school was.

"Okay, since it's already 8PM, I-"

"There you are, Tsumu!"

Your head instantly turned towards Suna, Osamu and Kita who were making their way towards Atsumu and you. The closer they got, the more nervous you felt. You were literally surrounded by strangers.

"Oh, so you've been flirting with Nekoma's manager again?" Osamu flashed a judging look at his twin. "Did he say anything dirty to you?" he asked you. "Or something that makes you uncomfortable-"

"Fuck off, Samu. I'm the nicest man ever." Atsumu rolled his eyes while crossing his arms against his chest.

"N-No, he didn't. He was just asking me to give him a tour around the school. That's all." you replied, then you used this awkward situation as a ticket for you to leave. "Well then, if you'll excuse me, I need to go now." you bowed at them before sprinting away.

"Tsumu, don't tell me you like her?" Kita asked in a serious tone, staring at the blonde haired.

Atsumu was silent, unable to answer. Come to think of it, you were not the only female there. Yukie, Kaori and even Kiyoko were included. He didn't know why but something about you was attractive to him.

"Maybe I do."

"Stupid." Kita hit Atsumu's head after he let out those words. "You just met her today." Kita frowned, and he obviously didn't want Atsumu to repeat the same mistake he did in the past with his ex girlfriend. He was just worried if he would do the same thing again.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Good morning. Rise and shine!" you said as you opened the curtains to allow the sunlight getting in. Kaori and Yukie were groaning when the sunlight shone on them. Kiyoko was the first to wake up, got showered, and helped preparing the breakfast.

"Mmhmmmhh." Kaori made some noises and her eyes were still closed. She was definitely drifting to sleep again.

"Kaori, wake up! Get showered and eat breakfast." you shook her body and she had no choice but to wake up or you would annoy her even more.

You made way towards the cafeteria to check on Kiyoko until a familiar guy from last night was walking in the opposite direction of you. His hair was a mess and kept yawning but his eyes sparkled when he saw your figure.

"Good morning!" he widely smiled as both of you got closer. "Where are you going?"

"Cafeteria." you replied. "See you aro-"

"Let's eat lunch with my members later." he told you with a sheepish smile plastered on his face. You didn't know why he was being so nice and friendly to you.

"Um, I'm not sure about that." you answered awkwardly. You felt like betraying your own team if you agreed to eat with the Inarizaki boys.

"Come on, I-"

"Do you have any important business with our manager?" Kuroo appeared next to you as his arm casually rested on your shoulders. Yaku and Lev were there too.

Atsumu blinked a few times before sighing. "See you later then, beautiful." he winked at you before leaving the scene.

"Thanks, guys." you let out a sigh of relief.

"So was he the one making you blushing hard as fuck last night?" Kuroo looked at you and you decided to nod.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

It was Inarizaki versus Nekoma.

Atsumu was in a good shape and so did his members. Suna was blocking every of Nekoma's attacks as if he could read their minds. It was scary to watch though. Aran's spikes were hard to receive and they were quite powerful.

Only one thing you haven't notice throughout the match ㅡ Everytime Atsumu scored a point, he would gradually steal glances at you and hoping you would look at him too. Unfortunately, you didn't.

"Fuck, we're losing." Kuroo commented after chugging down his water bottle during time break. "They're so fucking annoying."

"That Suna guy is pissing me off." Kenma finally spoke, making everyone looking at him. He has been awfully quiet for no reason.

"He's reading our minds." Kai gave his opinion which everyone agreed. He then flashed a smirk. "Then, let's get him confused."

Kuroo showed a thumbs up. "Let's."

Once the game was resumed, you felt relieved when your team seemed to have more confident in themselves. They had a plan to confuse Suna, and hope that it works.

"Nice block!" you shouted after Lev successfully blocked Suna's spike and the ball touched the ground even before Osamu or Aran could get it. You clapped your hands and did a heart sign at him. "Great job, Lev!"

Lev looked so happy to get praised by you. "Thanks, Y/n-san!"

"Y/n.." Atsumu mumbled as he overheard Lev mentioning your name. He could see the pure joy in your face after your team scored.

"Stop slacking off, asshole." Osamu punched Atsumu's back real hard which made him whine in pain. "You've been looking at the girl nonstop. It's so fucking annoying."

"Are you jealous or something?" Atsumu gave a frown at his twin.

"Hell no." Osamu rolled his eyes. "I hope she doesn't fall for you or she'll end up suffering."

Those words were hurting Atsumu but he decided to shrug it off. He had to admit, he was quite easy to fall for someone and he hated that part of him. But, he thought that his feelings for you were genuine and he was sure of it.

He wanted you to see it.

The whistle finally blew, indicating the match was over. Obviously, Inarizaki won.

"That was frustrating." Yaku said, wiping the sweat on his face with a towel you just passed to him. "But, we literally managed to make Suna doubting his instincts."

"Right? He was hesitant when Kuroo was about to spike but turned out Kenma was doing a feint." Kai said, feeling satisfied with the outcome even though they didn't win. At least, their plan worked out. "Teamwork makes the dream work!"

On the other size of the net, Suna was irritated how his skills were getting blocked. His instincts were never wrong yet they were able to prove him wrong. "Nekoma's setter is pissing me off." he hissed, flashing the most unpleasant look.

"Chill, Suna." Aran patted his shoulder.

Atsumu had his eyes on you again but you were busy talking to your teammates. It didn't feel the same if he looked at Kaori, Yukie or even Kiyoko. He didn't feel anything towards them. But, if it was you, he could feel butterflies in his stomach. He liked that feeling.

While Atsumu was admiring you, he failed to notice that someone was watching him too.. which turned out to be Kuroo.