Chapter Eighteen: Awake

*2 weeks later*

Bucky still hasn't woken up yet... You stuck by him for the whole 2 weeks... Never left his side... But right now... You were reading Snow white to him... You guys have read that story a gillion times! You were reading... But then something happen..

"Snow-white ran into the forest..." You read. Alpine was on your lap looking at the book. Bucky's eyes started to slowly open. You didn't notice.. You kept on reading. "She kept running... Trying to find a place to hide. To get away from her evil stepmother!! She was freighted at was in the forest... But then-"

"All the animals gathered around her... And saw her crying... They helped her... Find a place where she can live so she can be safe. Once they got there the place was empty and dirty! So she looked around and wanted to clean everything. The animals helped her clean the whole house while sing a song." Bucky said as he looked over at you.

"Bucky!!" You cried out!

"Hi doll!" You grabbed Bucky's hand and Bucky kissed it. Then Alpine jumped up on the bed. "Hey Alpine!" Bucky petted her with his other hand.

"Meow!" Alpine said.

"Hey...are you ok..." You said.

"Of course!" Bucky said as he turned his over to you and smiled.

"I should tell everyone!!"

"Ok!" You ran to tell everyone else and told that Bucky was awake. You ran back to Bucky.

"i told everyone!"

"Thank you Y/n!"

"No problem!" Everyone came flooding in. They were shocked to see him awake!

"Omg Bucky!!!" Nat said.

"Your awake!!!" Steve said. Then everyone started surrounding you and Bucky! Tony and Banner checked if he was ok! And he was perfectly fine... But still had some poison in him. The serum is working it just takes time.

"Is everything going to be ok..." You said to Tony!

"Yes everything will be fine! He will get better soon!" Tony said!

"Yay!!" After a while everyone left the room but you and Steve and of course Alpine too!!

"How long was I asleep for..." Bucky said.

"Umm.. 2 weeks.." Steve said

"Here I am going to get a glass of water real quick! Bucky, Steve do you want any?"

"Sure doll!" Bucky said.

"I'm good thank you!" Steve said!

"Ok! I will be right back! "You and Alpine leave to get water.

"Did I miss anything...?"

"Just Y/n reading to you everyday! Alpine tried to help read.. But you know Alpine only knows "meow" so yeah." Bucky chuckled a bit. "Y/n never left you.. She never really left this room... You mean a lot to her..."

"...really..."

"Yup... She would read you stories! Especially the Snow White book."

"That one is our favorite!"

"Mmhmm she never miss a day of reading!"

"*chuckles* Just whistle while you work *whistles* And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place So hum a merry tune..... It won't take long when there's a song to help you set the pace! *whistles* *coughs* " Bucky sung.

"Ok Bucky.."

"Coughing wasn't part of it *cough*"

"I know Buck..." You came in with 2 glasses of water. You came over and hand one of glasses of water to Bucky. "Thank *cough* you doll! *cough*" Bucky grabs the glass and drinks the water. You drink some of your water and set it down on the nightstand so does Bucky. "Your welcome Bucky.. are you ok..." You said.