Beaten and bruised (Edited)

Asalaamwalaikum... :)

I tried to control my tears from coming out it was no use, he never stopped even when I cried and scream he just hit harder. What felt like an eternity was about an hour an a half usual beating. I got up and went to the bathroom my arms, legs and face were blue and black. He never normally hit me on my face, but today he did...

I was very young when my mother died, maybe like a few months old. No one ever told me how she died. My father and I were very close... Until that witch came into his life. 10 years ago he met Aunt Sadiyah, my step mother. She's a Muslim by name but has a black hole for a Heart. Ever since she came into our house everything has gone from bad to worse. Father comes home drunk, sometimes doesn't even come home. He beats me everyday telling me I know what I've done to deserve this. Actually I don't, when I tried asking I would just get beaten more...

According to me not even he knows what his beating me for.

"Layla, open this door now. " Aunt Sadiyah said nearly breaking the door down. I got out of bed and opened the door, I never understand why she couldn't open it herself, because the only time the door was locked is when she locks me inside. I felt a burning pain on my cheek and fell to the floor

"what took you so f*#@ long to open the door." Said Aunt Sadiyah more like a statement then a question. She was tall and very skinny. Her brown curly hair went down to her shoulders, her big dark brown eyes, as she claims they are, well they looked black to me. Her pale white skin, she really looked like a witch all she needed was a broom stick and a long black cape thingy and she's good to go.

Please Comment and Vote... Jazakallah
May Allah keep us all safe :)