1

~Todoroki's Pov~

After graduating a lot of us went separate ways. Me and a few others worked in the same department. And one lucky day. I got paired up with Bakugo to do morning patrols. It was a bit tiring since it was mornings. But I could handle it. Till one. Unlucky day. My heat cycle was supposed to start sometime soon. But. I didn't know when. So. My stupid ass didn't take the suppressants it needed.

I mean. Our patrol was going great and everything. But being an omega and around an alpha who's still somehow single. I mean, come on, the man is handsome as fuckkk. But I started feeling really hot, and uncomfortable.

~Present time~

I was sitting at my desk doing some paperwork. But I started feeling worse then I did before. I rested my head down for a while. 'I'm in heat aren't I' This was getting suffocating. I had to close my door to my office. But can I make it to it. I stood up, supporting my weight for a second. I felt my legs give out to me and I ended up falling onto the ground. 'Fuck me..' I could crawl to the door. I never thought Id be so desperate to close a door.

I hear the door close and then footsteps towards me. "IcyHot?" Bakugo called out. But I was in no form to speak. Bakugo spotted me behind my desk. How is he not dying from my pheromones. Bakugo kneeled down and picked me up. I glanced at his face. His eyes were gold. And his face was flushed. My pheromones were affecting him badly, but he kept his guard.

Bakugo popped something in his mouth and poured some water in aswell. He gently placed a finger on my chin and pulled me closer so our lips were touching. I guessed what he was doing and opened my mouth. He transferred the water and I was guessing. My suppressents. He probably paid attention to what I take. He pulled away and rested his head on mine. I swallowed it as he continued to hold me in his arms. I knew he was strong. But to be able to hold back any urges while strong omega pheromones are entering his system.

We stay in that position for a while. When I finally feel the strength back in me, I sit up, Bakugo still supporting me. "Thank you" I finally let out. Bakugo nodded. His eyes were already getting back to normal. I sighed and pinched the top of my nose. Bakugo was probably back to his senses again. "I knew your heat was gonna start, so I made sure I had some suppressants ready" Bakugo said.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that.. I should have paid more attention to when my heat started" I said to him sighing. Bakugo pulled me a bit closer to him. "Its ok IcyHot, Ill be here most of the time" He said, I felt my heartbeat speed up. "I should finish my paperwork and head home" I said to him. He stood up and reached his hand out for me to take. I took it and he helped me get up.

"Yeah, no worries, just be careful on your way back, alright IcyHot?" He said. "I hear you loud and clear boss" I said to him, he chuckled. I sit at my desk and watch him leave my office, closing the door behind himself. I brought myself to finish my paperwork as fast as I could so that I could get home. I take some more suppressants and leave my office and the building. Can you overdose on heat suppressants?

Eh. Who cares. I didn't live far from the building, so it wasn't a long walk. But I felt drained. So it just felt like it was taking forever. When I arrived at my apartment complex, I just went straight to the elevator, I don't think I could survive standing for any longer. I hopped into the elevator and unfortunately for me. Someone stepped in as well. I allowed him to select his floor but he didn't..

This guy give me the creeps. And when he started releasing pheromones to suffocate me with so that I'd be desperate enough to let him fuck me. I knew. I had to be strong. I take my phone out and text Bakugo. Just ignore the creepy guy. And ignore the strong pheromones.

~~~~

Me: Bakugo. I need you to come to my apartment. This dumb fucking creepy prick is trying to get me weak so that he can do whatever he wants to me.. My suppressants won't be able to handle the aftermath. So please Bakugo-

~~~~

I drop my phone as the guy corners me. Fuck. "What's such a precious Omega doing without an Alpha to protect him~ hm?~" he said in a graspy voice. I knew I was starting to release distressed pheromones. But by doing that nothing would happen, I knew. "Hmm, a silent one?~" He leant closer to my neck. I started to panic more. I heard the elevator door open and with that the creepy guy was dragged up and thrown out of the elevator.

I slid to the ground as I felt my legs give out. I looked up to see Bakugo growling at the guy. "YOU TRY AND FUCKING LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HIM AND I SWEAR ILL TEAR YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT" I hear Bakugo threaten the guy. He pressed the button for my floor and knelt down to me. "Hey.. You're ok now.." He said soothingly. I felt myself burst into tears. I hug Bakugo tightly, he sighed and lifted me up, picking up my phone while at it and standing up himself, as I cried into his shoulder.

I heard the elevator door ding and he walked out and put in the key code into the door so it opens. "I knew something was wrong when your message never sent" Bakugo said. "That bitch really tried to drug you with his pheromones.. What a fucking piece of shit" he said as he walked into the apartment, closing the door behind him and locking it. "You want to go to your bedroom right away?" He asked me. I nodded "C-can you just not leave me.." I said to him, still in too much distress to be alone.

I heard Bakugo sigh. He was thinking about saying something but didn't know if he should. "You... Wanna say something don't you.?" I asked him. He slightly smiled. "Yeah.. I really do" he answered me as he walked into the bedroom and put me on my bed. He sat down on the edge. I reach out to him, "Just tell me." Bakugo glanced at me. He sighed. "Shoto.. I... I like you. I've liked you for so long its crazy to think about it, heh. I've actually liked you since first year of UA! I.. Just never knew how to tell you." Bakugo said to me. I looked into Bakugo's eyes. "Baku-.. Katsuki, Ive also like you for a long time, maybe not as long as you, but long enough" I said to him.

I sat up, still feeling my whole body shaky, but I moved up to Bakugo and rested my head on his shoulder. He didn't say anything, but I could tell he was flustered. I was pretty flustered myself. Bakugo put his arms around me and hugged me. He made me feel so safe. I started releasing pheromones again, not an purpose. "You're definitely feeling better" he joked. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-" I sat up and was about to go to reach my suppressant when he pulled me by my waist, making me fall onto his lap.

He rested his head on my shoulder. I could feel his soft breath against my skin. "You shouldn't exactly inhale more of my phermones-" I said, being interrupted by Bakugo biting my shoulder. I groaned slightly with the sensation. "I think you'd look really pretty covered in my bite marks" Bakugo whispered in my ear, before nibbling on it.

....
Cliffanger~