Episode 1: Intro

Deep within a huge mall was a small axolotl named Emil. He goes on a walk through the mall feeling bored out of his mind. He didn't even bring any money; he was just walking around trying to find something to do. He walks into every store looking at all the products. He walks into a perfume store, whistling to himself while looking around.

His whistling was halted as one of the employees asked behind him. "Need any help finding anything? all summer products are currently half off" Emil turns around to see the huge skunk behind him. Who hardly fit in with the rest of the staff. The skunk's musk finally caught up with Emil, It was pungent and still the most prominent with the rest of the smells in the store.

"O-Oh. Im fine I d-dont need help sir." The axolotl starts to walk away and continues to look around.

After around a minute the same skunk approaches him with a tray of different bottles of cologne. "Care to try a free sample?" He asks. Being very pushy.

"Ahh! You again?" He looks startled "S-Sure?" With shaky hands, he grabs the closest bottle of cologne and examines it.

"Excuse me. Didn't mean to spook you! That's a fine choice there, so if you're interested in more products with that same smell, you can head over there" he points to a different aisle. "Personally, I'm a big fan of this guy here..." He says handing him another sample bottle. "Also, this one is very similar to the first one you chose" he continues bombarding him with different bottles to hold.

"Woah hey! why am I holding so many bottles?" He looks around "Guess I walked into a perfume store for some reason." He chuckles "Well, did I get these for free or did I try to commit a robbery?"

"Uh. ha... Yeah. I was giving you samples to try!" He was confused, but just thought it was a weird joke that didn't land. "Now I said this one's my favorite, but THIS one is my favorite" he hands Emil another bottle. He seemed very enthusiastic about it, his tail was swaying with energy.

"Woah... Give me a second." He slowly tries all of the cologne bottles seeming interested in most of them "Woooow! These smells good!"

He smells them all with Emil. The longer he stayed there with him, the stronger his musk smelled. Eventually, Emil's eyes were starting to water. "You know... and I'm only saying this because my boss isn't here... You're a lot more polite than most customers I get."

He rubs his eyes "R-Really? I thought I was going to do something dumb or something... s-sorry..."

"No, not at all. My theory is that they're rude because I'm literally a skunk in a perfume department!" He chuckles then playfully nudges Emil.

"Y-Yeah... Kinda weird..." He stays silent for a bit "Oh my! I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to call you weird- sorry sorry!!!"

He didn't seem offended. He laughs again "it's alright. We've all got our little quirks. And of course, mine is I smell like this. You know... Pardon me if this is rude to ask, But I'm gonna be on my lunch break in just a minute, so perhaps you'd like to join me" he asked as if they've been friends their whole lives.

"But... we just met. And I made this pretty awkward already..." He slowly backs away "So uhhh... I think I'm going to leave... or something..." He turns to leave as he waves his hand in front of his face.

It seemed as if he had just teleported behind him as he put his arm around Emil's shoulder, it was heavy, and it practically stopped him on the spot. "You didn't make anything awkward. I thought you were sweet. And there's a really good pizza place here too..." he yells to someone else working with him: "Be back in a bit! Going on my lunch break!" He walks out of the store with his arm still around him. "I'd assume you like pizza, Who doesn't? we should share one don't you think?"