Man Giyuu Is a Lot Hotter Then What The Anime Showed

Börja om från början

You saw tanjiro beg him not to do it. You looked back to giyuu and saw him gritted his teeth is angry. Then you heard it.

"DON'T GROVEL LIKE THAT AND GIVE YOUR ENEMIES THE CHANCE TO KILL YOU!" he screamed. Man he was angry.

You knew he was no longer paying attention to you quicky went behind him getting in position just incase he tries something, you knew you change something its just an extra safely precaution. You could say.

then he made that whole speech about how trash tanjiro was, you get the point. You made your way to a tree and sat down, your not trying to get hit by tanjiro ax. You relax a little before like always blanking out.

You went back to your sense when you saw tanjiro on the ground you made your way to him hoping he didn't have a concussion. While "taking care" of tanjiro you saw nezuko make her way to you guys.

'Please don't kill me i didn't do it' you prayed silently, but she grabbed you and brought you to her chest in a protective matter while standing guard of tanjiro.

You looked up and saw her having staring contest with giyuu.

Giyuu made his way to you guys and quickly knocked out nezuko. Leaving her on you. Usually this was normal, but she had grown and she was heavy. You looked at giyuu with a pleading look.

Almost begging him to get her off you. He looked at you with disappointment before sighing and picking her up and putting the bamboo in her mouth. You finally were able to breath.

You looked arould and found a tree and leaned your back to it. You saw that he was still staring at you. 'Creepy' you though well a shiver went down your spine.

"How did you do it." he said in a blank tone. You looked at him confused.

"How did i do what?" you said, you kinda looked him like he was crazy.

"You were able attack me with no effort, and like i said before i've had more training then you, so how did you do it." he said with a serious tone. You felt yourself start to sweat.

" And furthermore you seemed to be able to know what I was doing." he stated. Now you were really sweating.

"Uhh" you said like an idiot. Lucky tanjiro had finally woke up. Giyuu finally turned his attention away from you.

" go to mount sagiri as soon as possible, look for an old man named sakonji urokodaki," he standed. Tanjiro just want with his word and you guys finally went on the journey.

Time skip

You guys stoped at a cave. Tanjiro looked at you before saying something

"Im going to go find something for nezuko, can you stay here with her." he said, he knew he could trust you. You nodded your head and he smiled.

"Thank you y/n, im glad ive meet you." and like that he left leaving you a weird state.

Nezuko had looked at before grabbing your hand. she rubbed your hand to her cheek. You could see her cheeks start to blush.

It was really cute. You pulled your hand away from her much to her disappointment.

She finally moved to father end of the cave and started digging a hole. While you just watch it, it was very interesting to see the once human girl now digging a hole like a mole.

She finally finished the hole and grabbed your hand successfully bring you down in the hole.

The hole was very cramped. So you kinda were like cuddling her. You had you face laying on her chest while she was hugging you.

You felt the warmth that radiated off her. You had so much adrenaline that you didn't notice how tried you body had got, you could feel you eyes start to drop.

Third person view

Tanjiro had finally gotten back with the basket only to see that his sister and friend were gone, no where to seen.

He started to freak out, but suddenly nezuko popped her head out and looked at her brother.

He felt relived to see his sister but not before frecking out again.

"WHERE'S Y/N?" he yelled. Scared that she got kidnapped or something. Then you soon poped out your head. You had woken up due to the yelling of your name.

"You good man?" y/n said. while she started at him very blankly. tanjiro let out a sigh of relief. he felt like he was going to have a heart attack

after that, you and nezuko went back into the hole. enjoy the warmth of sleep that consumed you.

tanjiro called out for you guys. you guys both lifted your heads out from the hole. he called out for nezuko.

nezuko reluctantly got out of the hole but not until she pulled you with her. you just allowed you were too tried to care. Tanjiro looked at his sister before asking if she could get in.

Nezuko tried to get, but only her top half could make it in. tanjiro looked confused before having an idea. He asked nezuko if she could shirk like how she was able to  grow bigger. She slowly shirked down to size in order to fit in the basket.

Tanjiro give his sister a head pat like a dog. You just looked at before laughing a little. He looked back on you with a puzzled look.

" what's so funny?" he said nezuko also turning her head to look at you. You quickly stop laughing and said bluntly.

"You treating her as a dog ngl." you said. He quickly tried to defend himself but quickly gave up seeing as you guys were losing daylight.

Time skip

The trip was horrible, you remember when you said that he was fast, well i guess he thought you guys were in a hurry and decide to go faster then usually.

You guys were able to stop when night hit, and he let nezuko out. As soon as she got out she run to you side. She looked at you expecting something.

You looked at her, and gave your hand to her and she gracefully accepted it.

Tanjiro felt betrayed that his own sister would pick a friend over him. You guys finally continued on your jouey, but lucky tanjiro slowed down a little .

You saw a familiar house then you heard it.

" the smell of blood"

'Oh come on, when will you get a break' you groaned

A/N: i really need to decide on a cover, im wasting to many hours redrawing the same thing 💀

(edited)