Before You Read

Read carefully:

This story is a remake of 'Pagsamo', a markhyuck AU from twitter.

Since this is a remake, expect that there will be lots of differences from the storyline and the twitter AU itself. Changes with the characters are possible as well, please take note on that.

Pagsamo and Hatid will be combined here.

Also, you are not required to read this kung nabasa mo na yung nasa twitter. This is just me challenging myself na i-transfer yung Pagsamo AU sa Wattpad. But if you're here, thank you and I hope you'll enjoy this new story of my beloved Marcus and Hyuckie. :')

SAME TAGS with the original story.

DISCLAIMER: The AUs/Stories that I write are PURELY FICTIONAL and made out of author's imagination. Any resemblance to the actual person and events are purely coincidental. The story/plot did NOT HAPPEN in real life of aforementioned public figures.

DON'T associate the real people and real events to my characters or I'll block your account.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

Book cover from: @ikasasaya <3

___________________________________________________

Katulad ng mga malamig na simoy ng hangin, mga nakatayong buhangin na pinadapa ng mga alon, at mga kabibe na naiwanan...

Ang pagmamahalan ni Marcus at Hyuck na nalipasan na ng panahon at isang mumunting ala-ala na lamang sa harap ng dalampasigan.

Started: 11/--/22
Ended: --/--/--