Chapter 3

So when you go downstairs for lunch because you got up late. You can sense someone is looking at you and you look up from eating your frosted flakes and you see his blue eyes staring at you.
"May I help you sir"

"Actually yes you can. Would you like to go on a date with me tonight"

"Yes I would love too"

Fast forward a couple hours you are watching a movie with Jacob and he leaves to go get something which he never does which you question. So you decided to follow him and he's talking to your brother Bryce.

"Yo Bryce can I ask you something for a second?"

"Yea sure what's up Jacob"

"Ok Bryce I need your blessing"

"On what??"

"BRYCE I WANT TO MARRY YOUR SISTER"he says louder than he wanted to making everyone in the house come out of their rooms.

"Bryce I love your sister she makes me so happy she made me want to love again ever since I payed eyes in her in science class in 10th grade I knew I wanted to marry her. So please do I have your blessing"

Bryce just sits there speechless and is happy for them both.

Dabs him up while saying "Bro is that even a question ofc you can marry my sister"

Mean while Katie comes running out and jumping on Jacob and attacking full on tackling him and Jacob picks her up and goes to his room to finish their movie

"Baby"

"Yes princess"

"I kinda heard you talking to my brother"

"How much of it did you hear"

"I heard Bryce I have to ask you a question and then nothing after that"

"Ok good"

Hey it's the author here how is it so far? Do you guys like it or is it too basic? Ok that's it byeee