"Spongebob."

"Wrong!" Jinni pointed out. "What do you mean? It's completely right." I chuckled. "Ryuddaeng, you didn't add square pants." Yeji laughed at me.

"Oh come on it was close enough!" I said making the kids laugh.

We have arrived. The kids were very excited to meet the others.

I held Jinni and Yejun in my arms and we walked over to the middle of the park.

"Yow the Shins are here!" I heard Chaeryeong. "Hey guys, how are you?" I asked and I squatted to let the kids down.

"Doing great." I stood up. "Jinni, Yejun, go play with your cousin and your friends." Yeji pointed to where the other kids were at. "Okay Mom!" They ran over.

"How's life?" Yeji asked Jimin unnie. "pretty good. Though Jeonghan can be a handful sometimes." She sighed. "That's normal, although.. Yejun and Jinni never really acted like bitches." Yeji chuckled.

"You're so lucky! My kid is such a devil." Chaeryeong groaned and leaned back on her headrest. "It's probably because you're showing the kid things they shouldn't do that you don't realize." Yeji says.

"Probably." Chaeryeong shrugged. "Just maybe try to do things you know what's right or wrong. Sometimes the kid sees our behaviour and copies it because that's what they think they should act like. Maybe try." Yeji suggested.

"Yow Yeji's good in parenting what the hell." Lia unnie gasped. "You're so gonna be the person who gives us parent advice." Hyeju utters.

"Thanks.." Yeji chuckles softly. "Notice how Yeji and Yuna's first borns start with a Y?" Chaeryeong points out. "And both Yeji and Yuna both start with Y." Jimin unnie says.

"Anyways, how are you Mrs. Shin?" Lia unnie giggles. "Doing good, how are you Mrs. Hwang?" I asked her back. "Glad to be a Hwang." Lia giggles.

"Anyways, it's getting late. We have to do stuff too. We'll be heading off." Yeji stands up and calls the kids over. "Aw, we'll talk a lot soon okay?" Chaeryeong pouted.

"Of course, just gotta follow my wife." I said and carried Yejun. "Say bye bye to Aunties." I told Yejun. "Bye Aunties!" He smiled at them. He has Yeji's cat eyes.

"You should wave them good bye, I'll put the kids in the car." I told Yeji and she agreed. I then next carried Yejin.

"Mama can we get ice cream on the way home?" Yejin asks. "Of course." I said making her giggle.

I put them in their car seats and closed the door. I hurriedly went to the driver seat and turned on the engine.

Ah I need to call Yeji, I can't leave the kids here though..

"I'll just call Mom, sweetie Yejun, open the the window beside you so Mama can see you." I told him and closed the driver's door and hurriedly went to Yeji.

"Come on wifey." I held her hand. "Ryujin, did you leave the kids alone!?" She looked at me like she was gonna kill me for doing that. "No, I told them to open the window. See?" I pointed to our car and she nodded.

"Anyways, we'll see you! Bye!" Yeji waved.

Next thing we know we we're in the car driving with music on.

"Mama," Jinni called. "Ice cream." She smiled. "Okay, let me just pull over and I'll buy some." I did pull over and bought some ice cream in the convenience store.

I gave them their ice creams. "Thanks Mama." Both kids said. "Welcome babies." I chuckled and continued driving.

.
.

We arrived home, the kids were asleep. I carried them to their rooms and tucked them to bed.

Now me and Yeji had alone time.

"Hey love." I went inside our room and closed the door behind me. "Hey, what's up?" She was wearing her pajamas. I got under the covers.

"You know, I really can't take my eyes off you." I told her and hugged her tight.

"I love you." she admitted.

"I love you too."

"Let's sleep?" she asked.

"Mhm."

"Good night." She smiled.

"Good night my love." I kissed her once more before closing my eyes.

it's not the end yet🐱

BTW, I PULLED CHAER AND YEJI!!! main dancerz🤍🤍