Chapter 27 - Will you just relax

Start from the beginning

Hermione stares down at her girlfriend with a pleasantly surprised grin. "Alright then."

Y/N smirks and Hermione starts to strip in front of her. She takes her time, giving a little show as the Gryffindor undresses. The Ravenclaw sucks in a breath and watches in amusement as she hurries to take off her clothes. It proves to be a little more difficult for Y/N with one arm and Hermione giggles

"Would you like some help" Hermione offers and Y/N smiles

"Please," the Ravenclaw says and Hermione lifts Y/N's shirt over her head and pulls down her sweats and tosses them aside.

Hermione gently trails her fingertips over Y/N's tattoos and then down her chest to her toned abs. Y/N smiles and watches as Hermione touches her body, exploring it as if it were for the first time again. The Gryffindor girl then pushes Y/N back down on the bed and kisses her lips tenderly. The Ravenclaw moans softly as the kiss deepens using her able hand to remove Hermione's lacey bra and watches it fall off her shoulders.

Y/N moves her hand down the Gryffindor's waist and carefully tries to pull her underwear down but struggles without her other hand to aid her. Again, Hermione finds the situation quite funny. Y/N has always been very eager when it comes to their sexual encounters, however seeing the Ravenclaw girl so frustrated trying to take off her clothes, Hermione can't help but find the situation quite amusing.

"So eager aren't you" Hermione coos and Y/N softly laughs whilst the Gryffindor girl helps her take off her underwear.

"Aren't I always" Y/N counters and Hermione rolls her eyes and moves to straddle her girlfriend's waist, loosely running her fingers through the Ravenclaw's hair.

"I think it's about time you stopped talking and show me what else this mouth can do," Hermione says boldly and Y/N's breath hitches

"Fuck Hermione, you have no idea what those words do to me," the Ravenclaw says and connects their lips once more.

Y/N places a kiss on her lips and then trails down to attack Hermione's neck. The Gryffindor audibly moans as Y/N moves to her breasts, latching on and taking the small buds in her mouth. Hermione moans again, louder this time and clings her fingers to Y/N's back, digging her nails into the sling keeping the Ravenclaw girl exactly where she is.

"Oh Y/N" Hermione moans and starts grinding her hips on the Ravenclaw's waist "baby don't stop"

Y/N grins and continues to move her mouth between each breast, giving them both equal attention. She moves back up and sucks hard on Hermione's neck which will definitely be forming a bruise the next day. As the Ravenclaw attacks the Gryffindor's neck, Y/N good hand finds its way between Hermione's legs and gives her clit the attention it's craving.

Hermione's moans are hot against Y/N's ear and the Ravenclaw pulls her face away from her girlfriend's neck to kiss her passionately on her waiting lips. Y/N's tongue steals Hermione's breath away as she abuses her clit and it's almost laughable how quickly the Gryffindor's orgasm builds. Hermione digs her nails into Y/N's shoulders, desperately needing something to steady herself. Her girlfriend's hand felt so good as she grinds her hips against it, pleading for release. The mixture of pleasure and the scent of Y/N's perfume makes the Gryffindor's head spin.

"Y/N, I'm gonna-" Hermione whines but Y/N moves her hand, denying her girlfriend of her sweet release.

Y/N smirks, and gently pecks Hermione's trembling lips "I did say I want you to ride my face."

Hermione huffs and grabs Y/N's shoulders, pushing her hard against the mattress. The Gryffindor then crawls up her body and Y/N helps you position her over her mouth.