I'm sorry it had to come to this. Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors. Said Haku in a slightly sad tone.

Mirrors of ice appeared around Sasuke and Haku. The mirrors then glowed and Haku walked right into one disappearing within it and then reappeared as an image on the mirror which was then projected to all the other mirrors. Kakashi ran and tried to get there to help Sasuke but Zabuza stood in his way.

'Your fight is with me Kakashi. The boy doesn't stand a chance against Haku.' Said Zabuza cheerfully.

'Before you delude yourself with false hope let me tell you a little secret. Haku is even stronger than me. In other words, your boy is doomed. Finished Zabuza sadistically.

Haku spoke to Sasuke 'Now I'll show you what speed really is.' The mirrors glowed and needles begun flying at Sasuke from all directions. He was slashed and his kunai was knocked away by the needles and sent flying out of the mirror dome.

Both Sakura and Kakashi called out to Sasuke.

Try and help him Kakashi and I'll kill those other two in a heartbeat. "Said Zabuza.

Sakura picked up the kunai and ran towards the mirror dome.

Sasuke catch!' She shouted as she flung the kunai towards Sasuke.

However before it could reach Sasuke, Haku appeared out of one of the mirrors and grabbed it. Suddenly out of nowhere a shuriken flew through the air and hit Haku's mask leaving a deep gash. Everyone looked at the direction it came from and saw.

Back at Tazuna's House
Inari can you give me a hand?' Asked Tsunami in the kitchen.

I'll be there in a minute mom." Replied Inari who was up in his room.

All of a sudden the front door was slashed and crumbled into pieces by two bandits who had just appeared. Tsunami screamed as they hit her. Inari hearing the scream ran down the stairs and arrived to the scene. Sticking his head cautiously around the hall he looked to see what was wrong.

Mom".Cried Inari.

Inari go away from here now!" Shouted Tsunami.

Don't move.Said the bandit. Should we take him hostage as well?' asked the bandit. The bandit was of tall stature, wore an eye-patch over his right eye while his left eye was white with a black pupil and had brown hair which he parted in three parts, finishing in an elaborate topknot.

He had an intricate tattoo that seemingly stretched across his entire left side as well as a stitched scar on the left side of his forehead, and the left side of his mouth.

He was wearing what seemed to be a loose-fitting kimono, albeit not in the traditional manner as the top half of the outfit fell around his waist leaving his upper body exposed. He also wore bandages wrapped around his waist, simple sandals and carried a fairly long sword.

Clone Naruto was watching this from a tree he wanted to see what Inari would do.

No Gato said only one hostage.Replied the other bandit. This one was a light-skinned man with bluish-white hair and also had black eyes. He also had lined markings tattooed under his eyes. He wore a dark purple hat on this head, the top of which extended far beyond the top of his head. He also wore a blue jacket with multiple pockets and had a blue handled katana tied to his waist.

Alright that means I can cut him up."  Said the first bandit excitedly as he moved his hand to his sword.

No! Don't hurt him he is just a boy. If you want a hostage I'll do anything, but if you hurt him I'll bite my tongue and kill myself." Shouted Tsunami.

Naruto Gojoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें