#8 All Hell breaks Loose

Börja om från början

Malcolm okay I like this we will not let you down

Stephanie McMahon I know you guys won't we have faith in you.

(They Both leave )

When Joseph went to his Locker room to get his Get his Gear ready for his Submission Match when his Submission Match he was met with a phone call from his Older sister Pamela Marteniez aka Bayley.

Joseph god it feels good to hear from you again how are you

Pamela good very Good I want you to Know that I'll be sitting Front Row at Hell in the Cell

Joseph alright just hope this Bull shit with John Cena will end

Pamela you already beat him at Clash of Champions so this shouldn't be a problem

Joseph Thanks Sis it always helps to have your Support

Pamela Your welcome little Brother.

(End Phonecall )

Malcolm Jacobs made a phone call and was able to find a partner for tonight he told Stephanie McMahon and Paul Levesque aka Triple H and they were okay with it so This would be a Monday night Raw that few would ever Forget.

A few hours later start of Raw

Raw opened up with John Cena saying that he's going to Beat Joseph Marteniez at Hell in the Cell and finally Nikki Bella will come back to her senses and get back with him that triggered a unexpected response Nikki Bella herself came out to the Ring. Warring one of Joseph Marteniez's Tee shirts Grim Reaper Since 1992 and Black Shorts and Sneakers.

Nikki Bella you must be brain dead or delusional to think I would ever get back with you

John Cena that's cute I'm going to embarrass Joseph Marteniez for the fraud that he is

Nikki Bella if anyone is a fraud it's you Mr Hustle Loyalty and Respect my ass got scared and ran away when ever Marriage or kids were brought up.

Before anything else could happen Joseph Marteniez appeared running to the Ring with a kendo Stick in hand Nikki Bella got out of the ring as her current Boyfriend and Ex Boyfriend were beating the living hell out of each other. That's when a bunch of Referees came out to try and separate the 2 as there match would be the First of the night.

15 minutes later

The match was Good Twice John Cena went for The STF and both Times Joseph Got out and Counterd at one point Joseph Marteniez had a idea he Targeted John Cena's Arms Being a former MMA fighter before wwe Joining wwe. Joseph Targeted John Cena's arms using quick Strikes and brutal shots with that After Several attempts  Joseph locked in the Triangle Armbar with no other Choice John Cena tapped out. after the match was over John Cena attempted to attack Joseph form Behind but he saw it coming Joseph Choke slammed John Cena Twice as a message to what's going to happen to him This Sunday at Hell in a Cell.

A little bit later

Kane and Summer Rae made there entrance awaiting the arrival of Malickai and his mystery Partner Malickai made his Entrance he stopped at The Stage then Trish Straus theme played Earning a large Crowd pop. Trish and Summer Rae started the match off Trish still had a lot left in the Tank despite being inducted into the hall of fame last year. Despite every underhanded Tactic that Summer Rae tried Trish was one step ahead. When Malickai and Kane were tagged in the match up they were really hitting each other to make the Storyline more Real When Kane went for The Tombstone pile Driver Malickai Counterd and hit one of his own when that happened Trish hit The Chick Kick on Summer Rae as she tried to break up the Pin fall.

A little bit later off Camera

Malcolm are you alright Dad ?

Glenn yeah of Course

Malcolm right I shouldn't worry so much

Glenn so about your wedding am I going to be in it

Malcolm of course your my father

Glenn it's just I wish your sister were here  because today would have been her Birthday.

Time skip after the Show

Joseph Marteniez was Getting ready to leave when he got a a phone call from Jacob Levesque he sounded Freaked out And requested that he meets him at his Apartment in Connecticut as soon as possible he said that something bad happened Luckly They were in New York so it wouldn't be that far of a drive. Joseph told Stephanie McMahon and Jacob's father Paul Levesque aka Triple H and they would follow them hopefully they would get there in time And help Jacob.

A few hours later Connecticut

When Everyone got there was police cars everywhere and a Ambulance Jacob was crying being Comforted  by Ashley Flier aka Charlotte Flair. Joseph Malcolm Stephanie McMahon and Paul Levesque all ran up to were Jacob and Ashley were sitting at.

Paul son what happened

Jacob so when ever I am on the Road I have a house keeper take care off my apartment and right as I got home some Punk broke into my apartment and shot my house keeper.

Everyone all Hugged Jacob in his hour of need Ashley offered to let Jacob stay with her in North Carolina With that she asked if they could take there relationship to the next level So it was at this Moment Jacob Levesque and Ashley Flier are boyfriend and Girlfriend this is new Territory for everyone involved.

Author's Note

Next Chapter

Smackdown before Hell in a Cell

Jake Helmsley teams with Charlotte Flair

Malickai's Rage is ignited when Paige is Kidnapped