Haruchiyo secretly made his way toward you. He tugged the strap of his black mask to take it off, his teal-hued eyes fixed on you who were still bewildered. He shoved his mask into the pocket of his sleeveless black hoodie. You couldn't see anything in the dark. You looked around in shock, already assuming it was a blackout incident since it was raining heavily outside.

You were wrong.

One suddenly pinned your wrists on the wall, restraining your wrists above your head. You winced a little due to the roughness.

"Haru?" You uttered his name in small voice. Haruchiyo nestled his leg between your thighs. You were flustered by the position. You tried to scan for his face through the darkness but to no avail. The dark night sky followed by the rainy weather outside made the environment darker than normal.

You realized Haru was in front of you. You simply couldn't see his face.

You sensed Haruchiyo's hand touching your face. His hand was no longer covered with glove. He gently caressed your cheek before his thumb reached your lips. He grazed his thumb on your lips and parted them open.

You were yet to register the situation into your brain. Haruchiyo already made his next move-- which soon left you in astonishment.

You felt a pair of wet lips locked with yours, abruptly caught you off guard. ' He isn't...wearing his mask?' you were flabbergasted. The temptation of Haruchiyo's passionate kiss made you give in yourself to him.

You parted your lips wider, granting Haruchiyo access to deepen the kiss. Gladdened by your reaction, Haruchiyo enveloped your lips with his more passionately. His tongue swirled in your mouth, his saliva mixing with yours.

The pink-haired man didn't give you a chance to rest nor catch your breath. He licked your lips tantalizingly before locking your lips in yet another loving kiss.

Haruchiyo and you were lost in the sweetness of the kisses. This was you two's first time sharing a kissing each other without the mask as interference.

It was intoxicating and infatuating.

After several heated moments, Haruchiyo pulled away to catch his breath. He unconsciously released your wrists from his firm grip. You instantly gasped for air due to lack of oxygen. Your body was on fire. You still could feel his plump lips pressing on yours.

Haruchiyo buried his head in your shoulder, exhaling deeply. You raked his mullet hair with your digits, massaging his scalps. "Haru..."

"...don't meet that bitch again. I can't trust her. She is trying to steal you from me."

"Figures much. Even you have the same thought as me, huh? I was right to assume she is crushing on me."

"Nah, she is sketchy. I hate her aura. Gave off suspicious vibe."

"Or is it your jealousy making you think that way?"

You let out light chuckles, making Haruchiyo bit down his bottom lip. His lips quivered before he surprised you with sucking on your neck. You gasped, not foreseeing this kind of action from him.

"Haru--" You gasp again upon feeling his teeth grazing your skin. Haruchiyo was leaving mark all over your neck and collarbone as he huffed out his breath aggressively.

You covered your mouth with your fist, body heating up non-stop. Haruchiyo was determined to mark you. He grasped your hips in his hands and rubbed circular motion on both sides of your hips. He kept sucking and nibbling on your soft skin, sometime biting to leave darker mark.

Satisfied with his work, Haruchiyo then pulled away his teeth from your skin. You regained your composure and tried to look at him, even though you couldn't see his bare face in the pitch black darkness. You could see his cerulean eyes though. The only feature of him available for you to witness in this blackness.