Y/N: "Oh hey Cynthia"

As Cynthia runs up too Y/N Rias grabs his arm and Akeno grabs the other arm

Rias: "Y/N who's this?"

Y/N: "... A childhood friend that moved here recently, she's joining our school today too"

Cynthia: "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Cynthia and you are

Rias: "I'm his girlfriend Rias, and this is the ORC club members, Koneko, Kiba, Issei, Asia, Xenovia, and the vice president Akeno.. Akeno let go of my Y/N"

Akeno: "I told you before President I'm going to fight for his love too so no I'm not going to let go"

Cynthia: "Getting yourself a harem are you Y/N, oh you bad bad boyy"

Y/N: 'Palkia.. help'

Palkia: 'You're connected now, it's a bond that all creation trio members share but since your male and female, your connection can and probably will get stronger weather you like it or not'

Y/N: 'Oh great, Rias is going to kill me when she learns about that'

With a great amount of strength Y/N breaks free of Rias and Akeno before sprinting off into school and vanishing out of sight Issei who had been drolling over the sight of Cynthia suddenly got smacked in the face by Asia who was getting very jealous

Cyntha: "Well I'm going to go find Y/N cause I'm in his class, it was nice to meet you all"

Rias: "I don't like her, she's going to get between me and my Y/N"

Akeno: "You mean our Y/N~~"

Kiba: "Here it goes again, I'll see you guys later"

.....

Sitting down in class Y/N waits for it too start, eventually it does and everyone streams in for another day, Issei as Y/N had found out from Asia went to the nurses office cause of his arm, deciding to go check on him later Y/N waited for class to finish, as the teacher walks in she announces that there's two new exchange students tuning them both out Y/N lays his head on the desk.

Cynthia: "Y/N you okay?"

Looking up Y/N notices Cynthia had picked a seat next to him while Xenovia wasn't near him and talking to the other girls of the class.

Y/N: "Yea I'm all good, I'm just waiting for class to start then end"

Before Cynthia responds Issei walks in the room and gets slammed by both Matsuda and Motohama's fists, looking over Y/N just facepalms himself

Matsuda: "Everyone knows what you did punk"

Motohama: "Somehow you got that Xenovia chick to join the occult research club I'm tired of cool stuff happening to you all the time"

Issei: "Remember that time you hit me, well what was that about"

Motohama: "You asked for it, but it would've been a lot worse if you also got that new blond chick in the club, besides look at all these super hot girls who get all excited whenever you are around"

Matsuda: "Yea you're supposed to have my back bro, why you gotta play me like that"

Issei: "Like what!"

Matsuda: "Don't even"

Motohama: "Both of you shut-up, I just want to know about Xenovia, you haven't hooked up with her yet have you?"

Issei: "Of course not, have at it"

Xenovia: "At what?"

As Xenovia walks over to the perv trio Y/N just looks at Cynthia before face palming himself again knowing things aren't going to go well, getting up and walking over to them Cynthia follows him