Sabito x F! Reader

Angst ☹️🥀

<Y/n POV >

Final selection was coming around the corner, And anything could happen at that time. I was one of Urokodaki's students along with Sabito and Makamo. There was a certain tree in the forest surrounding us, that I would sit in when worried, stressed, or just need a calm relaxing  area. I sat on my tree, staring into the night, not even noticing the presence behind me. "What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked. I've been spooked by Sabito many times but this one made me almost fall out the tree. I pout at Sabito, "Sabito! I told you not to startle me like that!", earning a almost inaudible chuckle from Sabito. I giggle along with him, making a pink tint run across his face. "Are you ready for final selection?" He asked. I sigh, "I'm not too sure. Anything could happen to us. We could get severely injured or even die..." Sabito lifts my face toward his. "Nothing will happen to us, if anyone of us three die, then we will avenge each other, I promise, okay?" He says softly. I nod a yes back at him. I could tell he was smiling, despite him having his mask on. Now that I mention it, I've never really seen him without the mask if I were being honest. Well, final selection came around the corner and I stared up to the stars, just in case it was my last.

[Sabito POV]

Me, Makomo, and Y/n made our way to the final selection. I had my mask on, but Makomo and Y/n didn't, instead having their mask lifted to, revealing their faces. We make it to Final Selection and I walk up to Y/n. "Aren't you gonna put on your mask?" Y/n looks up at me, her green and blue orbs looking into my grayish lavender ones, smiling. "Soon." Was the only response I got. I sigh at her, still smiling at her. Final selection will start soon. I must protect them, even if it costs me my life...

—No one pov—

The three make their way up the mountain, cautiously looking everywhere. Y/n sensed a presence near them so she draws her sword. Y/n's sword was a pale green to blue ombré, making it look magical with her water breathing. Soon enough, the three made it to  Mount Fujikasane. Y/n looked up at Sabito, with fear in her eyes. "It's okay Y/n, we'll make it outta here, I promise." Y/n just hugged Sabito and Makomo tightly. "This is just in case it's the last..." Sabito smiled at the young girl. "Welcome to the Final selection. This will determine if you become Demon Slayers." The Tokito twins start. 

//Later..\\

"Makomo!!!!!" Y/n shouted, as she watched the gruesome scene of Makomo's limbs getting ripped off her small body, and getting eaten by that mutant demon. Y/n wiped the tears that came from her eyes, aiming for the head of the demon, but Sabito attacked, only to get his head crushed by the demon. Y/n sobs, "S-Sabito!!!!!" Falling to the ground, but stands back up, her face more cold than cold could ever get. "Water breathing, fourth form, Striking Tide!" She slashed the demons head, falling back to the ground. She looked over to Sabito's and Makomo's lifeless bodies.

 "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'll avenge you two, no matter what. Soon enough, I'll see you two again..."

Y/n broke down in tears, kneeling to the ground. She wiped her tears and went on to become a Demon Slayer, avenging the two sue had lost.

"I will avenge you. Sabito. Makomo."

This one was sad ☹️