Oh! How I 'love' this village!

Comincia dall'inizio

Temari bit her lip. "Then… can we… well… again?" She looked at him with puppy eyes.

Naruto snorted. "You didn't have enough yet? I fucked you all night until you lost your consciousness… right under me if I remember."

The blonde girl became red as a tomato. "Did I… did I make you feel good?" She asked worriedly.

The genin smiled. "Yeah, you did… for a second I almost did not believe that you were a virgin…"

"Really?" She sat up.

"Yep!" He smiled brightly at her.

She threw herself at him, and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Naruto. You made me so happy… so happy that I want to make you feel good again." She added with a smirk.

Naruto chuckled. "Who am I to deny you anything?!" He asked sarcastically. Without saying anything else she slowly crawled backwards, smiling evilly at him the entire time… until she reached her desired destination.

"Mmm… Someone's happy to see me first time in the morning." Temari said playfully, licking her lips. Then, without wasting any more time, she quickly took him in her mouth.

"Hooo!" Naruto exclaimed. "You're not going to stop, are you?"

Temari stopped for a second. "No way!"

"I thought so." He said, grabbing her hair with his hand and pulling her down on his hard member.

"Mmm…" Temari moaned, her head moving up and down.

Naruto threw his head back in pleasure. 'What a nice way to meet a new day! But… something's amiss… Ah! Of course!' He carefully chose moment when she wasn't looking at him, then quickly put his free hand behind his back and pulled out a can of cola. 'Life is good!'

Temari on the other hand had different thoughts. '…So big! And the smell… intoxicating!' She thought fingering herself. 'I want it to enter me so badly… Damn! Can't wait any longer.' She sat up and crawled on top of Naruto. "I can't wait any more, Naruto-kun! I want you inside!"

Naruto smirked. "In that case, feel free to help yourself."

She didn't need to be told twice.

"Mmmhh!" Temari slid down, taking in all his length. Without any hesitations she started her female doings, bumping up and down on him as fast as she could. Naruto decided not to be a log and reached for her breasts with both of his arms. Yes, he drank the cola up already.

"Ahh! Yes!" She screamed in ecstasy. "Does it feel good, Naruto-kun?"

"Hell yeah!" He answered still massaging her breasts, while she moved her hips back and forth.

'Oh my God!' Temari thought. 'This feeling… is something out of this world. I tasted it only last night, but… I think I won't be able to live without it anymore!' Then she felt even more wonderful sensation coming.

"Naruto-kun! I'm…"

"Yes! Cum for me, Temari!"

And she did… "KYAAAAAAAA!" The girl screamed as her body arched backwards and her hands squeezing Naruto's wrists hard.

"Hah…hah… Oh my God… oh God! Please, Naruto-kun… Please don't stop… Please I want more!" She fell on top of him and started to desperately lick his cheeks and lips. "Please make me cum again! Please I want to feel your hot white beautiful seed inside of me again!"

Naruto smirked. "Really?" A sudden idea came to his mind. "What will you do to have it?"

"Anything!"

His smirk widened. "Then from now on you'll do exactly as I say."