A few minutes later she reached her hand up pulling at my bra "What are you doing beyonce ?"

"i'm sleepy" she mumbled still tugging at it.

"Soooo ??". She huffed stuffing her face into my chest.

"What ?" i asked knowing this is one of her small tantrums.

I'm just now noticing how much of a baby this girl act like.

"you know what" she said lowly.

"Yea I know, but you ain't getting no titty beyonce" I said moving her hand.

"But it's mineeeuhh" she groaned kicking the covers off of us

"It's not yours. And you haven't been acting right so why would I give you some ?"

She smacked her lips rolling off me and kicking the covers all the way off.

"Throwing a tantrum isn't gonna do nothing" I said watching her kick her legs and swing her arms.

"I'm not throwing a tantrum !" she raised her voice sitting up.

"Ok bb" I said looking back at the tv.

I'm not about to entertain her spoiled ass while she do this. I don't even entertain jayden when she does.

She whined throwing her body back on the bed putting a pillow over her face.

it went quiet for some seconds then she took it off "Please ?" she asked looking over at me.

"No beyonce" I said dryly.

She sighed heavily and I could've sworn I heard her whimper before she turned on her side watching tv.

"My name is major vincin winifer payne" beyonce said with the movie and I side eyed her.

See here her ass go.

"Beyonce please don't start" I said looking back at the tv.

She snickered lowly not taking her eyes off the tv.

"Bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep, what are you laughing at pig boy ? You find a piece of candy in yo pocket" she said with the movie making me sigh heavily.

I wish she would shut the fuck up.

"One tubby tubby ! Come on porkchop, two tubby tubby !" she said loudly laughing after.

I hate whoever allowed her to watch this movie so many times that she knows the words.

This is why I don't watch movies with her.

Plus her major payne voice sucks.. Well it's actually spot on but it's annoying.

She was quiet for a little letting the movie play so I thought she was finally done and was gone go to sleep.

"If you don't answer me when I speak to you, i'm gone put my foot, IN YO ASS ! IS THAT CLEAR DUMMY !" she yelled making me groan.

"Dir yes dir" she said before bursting out laughing loudly.

"Bey" I sighed looking over at her.

"You know I can do the actual sign language to it" she said before starting to do it.

I shook my head reaching under my shirt to unclip my bra. I can't hear this shit no more.

"See look, If you don't answer me when I speak to yo-"Come here" I said pulling her head to my chest.

She latched on to my nipple being quiet and I let out a small huff looking back at the tv.

A funny part came on and bey started laughing loudly "Beyonce you have to be quiet if you wanna be on my chest"