~・*☁️𝐴 𝐵𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠☁️*・~

Start from the beginning

When Kurapika was getting the umbrella out of the trunk Y/N took this as an opportunity to call the others and find their whereabouts on the crowded beach. She called Leorio, the phone rung for a little before he answered.

"Hey Leorio! Where are you and are Killua and Gon with you already?" Y/N asked the man

"Hey Y/N, we are on the far left close to where the ocean breaks. And yea, I gave Killua and Gon a ride here." He responded, clearly trying to hide his excitement that we were see each other again.

"Aww that was nice of you Leorio! Alright, see you guys soon, bye!" Y/N said, Kurapika waiting for her to be done the call.

"Bye!" Leorio said with Gon and Killua chiming in the background before hanging up

When the call finished Y/N slipped her phone in the pocket of her shorts and then picked up their bag from out of the car, soon locking the car.

"So, what did they say?" Kurapika asked, closing the trunk

"Well they said they were on the far left close to where the water breaks" Y/N said

They joined together hand and hand and then began to walk onto the beach, slipping off their flip flops as they walked into the sand. As they walked further onto the beach, many sounds flooded their ears. There eyes scanned the area, searching for their friends, soon finding them and approaching them. Leorio, Gon, and Killua saw the pair and began to wave their hands frantically, causing Y/N to let out a giggle.

The two got to their friends, who were soon swarmed with hugs. After they got all their hugs in they began setting up their stuff, while Kurapika laid out their towel, Y/N embedded the umbrella into the sand. Gon and Killua ran into the ocean, begging the others to join them.

"Come on guysss" Killua squealed

"Yeaa" Gon echoed

"I will in a minute guys, I just need to put on my sunscreen. Ok?" The woman replied to the two

"Okay" they said in sync

Y/N watched them run into the ocean laughing and played, making he heart melt. She smiled at the sight but then turned her attention to her bag and pulled out the spray sunscreen. As Y/N took off the clothes covering her bikini, Kurapika stared and his cheek turned a light scarlet before looking away. Her hand grasped the sunscreen and she began to spray her body down head to toe.

"Hey love, could you please spray my back?"

"Of course darling." Kurapika said smiling

He tested out the spray in the air to see if it still worked, when he found out it did he began to spray down along her back soon making his way to her heels.

"Done" he said, beginning to spray himself down

"Thank you hun, love you!" Y/N replied before running off into the ocean with the two younger boys

Kurapika continued to spray himself down before he way interrupted by Leorio voice.

"So, you are really star struck for her.~" Leorio purred

Kurapika paused, his cheeks tinted once again with a light red. He ignored Leorios comment and continued to put the sunscreen on himself. Afterwards he sat on the towel next to Leorio and began to read one of his books that he had grabbed out of their bag.