"She's in good hands." A paramedic assured the group of people, some of which seemed to be shaking in fear.

Larissa's hand subtly moved, towards one of the nine people as she started to stir in to consciousness, one of her fingers clasping weakly around the little finger of someone before she was able to grab on to the thumb of a person stood next to the first person that she reached for.

The paramedics allowed both of those people to come with her to the hospital, as the others headed to grab their cars to follow, ditching the interviews and ceremony to make sure that their friend, their family was going to be okay.

"Mon Cherie, you worried us all so much." Pierre Gasly spoke, her hand clutched tightly in his own. He had heard over the radio that his team mate had crashed and he had felt his heart drop when they wouldn't tell him if she was alive or not. He was almost sick when he pulled up on the scene where Carlos was panicking, desperately trying to get her out.

The smallest of sounds left her lips at the sound of his voice, allowing a tiny sigh of relief to leave the French man's lips. A look of an unknown emotion also passed through his eyes, as soon as he felt the smallest of squeezes from her hand holding his.

He kissed her knuckles tenderly, tears in his soft green eyes that he was trying to keep from escaping. She had become such an important person in his every day life since he had met her that now, he couldn't imagine his life without her.

"We thought that we had lost you." Charles Leclerc whispered, clutching her other hand just as tight as the French man sat beside him. "We were all so worried about you."

As they neared the hospital, the two men noticed how her whimpers and groans of pain had halted, her small squeezes on their hands ceased as the state of unconsciousness reclaimed her, not wanting to let her go.

____________________________________________________

"Chuchuzinho, you're going to be okay, my beautiful girl, it's time to wake up now. It's time to wake up."

A loud, long beeping sound was ringing through her ears, as her eyes started to peel open, stray tears escaping her eyes from being closed for so long.

"We've got a pulse!"

"She's back!"

The smallest of whimpers escaped her lips as she was forced to squint at the bright light blinding her.

"Zahra." Her voice sounded grainy to her ears, as it hurt her throat, feeling as if she had swallowed sand paper. The shuffling of feet was heard before a hand was pulled from her own and replaced by a hand that she knew all too well.

"Hey, Lis." Zahra spoke, tears flowing down her cheeks from how close she came to losing her best friend. Her friend had just came out of surgery before she went in to cardiac arrest, terrifying her and all the other people in the room.

"What happened?" Her eyes began to focus, seeing Zahra standing above her tightly clutching her hand as if she was scared to let go of her.

"You crashed, kid. You're in the hospital." Kimi Raikonnen informed her as he ran his fingers through her hair to soothe her.

"Lando, George and Alex are on their way, as is Mick. Schumi practically screamed down the phone, he was so worried about you." Sebastian spoke as he kissed her forehead, happy to have his niece alive.

Fernando wiped at the tears that left his eyes as he patted her arm. "We're so happy to have you back, little one. You really worried us."

Larissa winced as she attempted to sit up, and with a little help from a man with a French accent, was able to sit up so she could face her family and friends. Her head began to throb, but that was the result of a head injury for you.