Vol. 1 Prologue

Y/N's POV:

I'm going to my new school where that man can't interfere by a bus.

This is the first time I ever travelled outside.
It's plenty fast, but with my 70-80% running speed I could pass it. Or maybe even less.

Then I closed my eyes since I was tired, like usual.

?: Excuse me! Can you please give up your seat?
I opened my eyes.

I saw a girl with short blonde hair smiling at me.
Y/N: Give up my seat? Why?

Girl: Oh you must not have noticed. This old woman can't stand and you are sitting on a priority seat so will you please give up your seat?

What are priority seats?

Y/N: Sorry.
I said as I stood up.

Y/N: By the way what are priority seats? This is my first time traveling by bus.

The girl was shocked as well as the whole bus.
Was that unusual?

Girl: Y-You have never traveled by bus before?
Y/N: No.

The old woman had already sat on my seat.

Girl: I see. That must have sounded weird then. Well priority seats are seats only for old people, pregnant woman or people who have physical disabilities.

Y/N: I see. It makes sense now. Sorry for taking up that seat.
Girl: No need to apologize. You just didn't know! By the way what's your name? Mine's Kushida Kikyo!

Y/N: Y/N L/N,nice to meet you Kushida-san.
Kushida: Nice to meet you too L/N-kun.

We then stood there while holding on the things who I still don't know the names of, which you are supposed to hold so you don't fall.

I was talking with Kushida-san and discovered that we were on the same class.

I then noticed a black hair girl reading a book that I love. I stared at it for some seconds then closed my eyes.

After some minutes the bus stopped and we went out.

Kushida-san went with some of her just-made friends and we just waved goodbye.

When I was in the entrance of the school I was stopped by someone.

Girl: Hey you!
It was the black hair girl.

Girl: Hey you!It was the black hair girl

Y/N: Yes?

Girl: Why were you staring at me in the bus?
Y/N: I wasn't staring at you. I was staring at the book you were reading. That's one of my favorite books.

Girl: I see it's fine then.
After saying those words she walked in the school campus.

I did the same.