The goblin peered down at the faux Bellatrix. "I'm afraid I must insist."

Sage watched the goblin as a faint green mist clouded his eyes. Sage could recognize the mist in a heartbeat. The Imperious curse. Harry. She thought, relieved. The goblin breathed deeply, all free will gone from his tiny being.

"Very well, Madam Lestrange." He spoke airly. The goblin behind him looked at the other in confusion. "If you will follow me."

So the group did just that, making their way to the railway that weaved through the caverns of Gringotts. Sage had always hated just how creepy the vaults of the bank were. As they rode towards their destination, Sage held onto her seat tightly. Her body was shaking as the cart whipped and barreled along the tracks. The humidity of the cavern made Sage feel sticky and claustrophobic. She wanted nothing more to be back on the shore of Shell Cottage, but she pushed that thought to the back of her head.

"Griphook!" Harry exclaimed as the cart screeched. "What is that?!"

Sage looked down at what Harry stared at. The sinking feeling of dread made itself known in Sage's chest. They dangled over an abyss, void of any light. She looked up as the screeching sounded once more. Water fell in a rush from the ceiling, as their cart flew towards it.

"Griphook!" Sage exclaimed, bracing herself for the impact. They flew through the rush of water, a gasp of shock leaving the group. The cart screeched to a stop and Sage looked around making sure that everyone was okay. A lantern mechanically raised at the front of the cart, illuminating the walls of the cavern. Sage felt a shiver all around her body. Her chest felt tight. The feeling of dread strengthened as an alarm echoed from the small lantern. Without a moments notice, the seats that the group occupied flew forward, sending them falling deeper into the cavern. A shrill scream left Sage as she felt wind race against her skin, a burning sensation pricking at her exposed skin.

"Arresto Momentum!" Sage screamed. A borrowed wand was gripped tightly in her hand as she did so. A sudden pressure stopped the group from hitting the ground. They fell gently with a thumb, standing up after a moment of recovery.

"Nice one." Harry complemented thankfully. Sage gave a curt nod. They all looked up as they watched the cart zoom backwards, the sounding alarm fleeing with it.

"You look like you again." Sage voiced, her gaze falling on to Hermione who looked touched her own face in concern.

"The thief's downfall." Griphook spoke, groaning as he stood from the ground. "It washes away all enchantments. Can be deadly."

"No shit." Sage snapped, sending a nasty look at Griphook.

"Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here?" Ron asked as he looked around at the cavern that surrounded them. It was daunting.

"No." Griphook answered.

A roaring in the distance echoed off of the walls of the cave. Sage felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up. She shared a worried glance with Hermione and swallowed harshly.

"That doesn't sound good." Ron said, his eyes wide and his face flushed. The group followed the sound, quietly. A gigantic beast, sickly white and frail entered their vision. Sage inhaled sharply at the sight of the dragon before them. There were scars that littered the body of the dragon and holes dotted the thin skin of its wing. A chain was wrapped tightly around its neck and red marks of irritation painted its pristine skin. A being so magnificent was a prisoner here, underneath the bank. Sage wanted to vomit at the sight.

"Bloody hell." She uttered.

"Here." Griphook shoved a bell like contraption into the hands of Ron. He began to shake the bells as the dragon took notice of the unwelcome visitors. Before the dragon had a chance to react, it exhaled a sharp whimper of fear at the sound of the bells.