I hear Clary and Izzy walking away, and I hear my door opening and closing.

I pretend to be asleep.

I heard a soft thud, "Y/n, I know you're awake. Your face is blood red".

I open my eyes and shoot up.

He's leaning on my door, arms crossed.

"Why are you here?" I glare at him.

"To see if you're okay?" He glares back.

"Why? Worried about me?" I smirk at him, "Hmm? Alexander?"

His cheeks turn a pale pink.

"So? You're my sisters best friend, she wanted me to tell her how you're doing".

"Mhmm, sure. Don't forget about me being her parabati, asshole. What the fuck are you actually in here for?" I look at Alec.

His brows furrow, "What do you mean by that-" I interrupted him.

"Your fiancée will get upset you're in another womans room, huh?"

Alecs face turns hard.

"You know what Y/n? You want to see upset?" He says in a low seductive voice.

My heart skips a few beats.

"What the fuck are you going to do Alexander?" I smirk.

Alec strides towards me, putting a knee on my bed, wrapping his large hands around my face and brining me forward.

Crashing his lips onto mine, I immediately kiss him back .

Our mouths fitting together like puzzle pieces, my arms wrap around his shoulders, my fingers tangles in his hair.

He lets out a soft moan.

Alec breaks our kiss, leaning back.

"You are distractingly beautiful, and very painful to be around" He whispers so quietly, I barley heard it.

"How so?" I whisper back.

He leans his forehead on mine, resting it there for a moment.

"Lydia is going to be my wife soon, my beautiful Lydia, but you, Y/n. I don't, I can't live without you. I hate you, but I couldn't stand it when you fall limp and was out for a bit" He trembles.

"You just," He sighs.

"You were bleeding, you were stabbed, and I panicked. My heart, felt like it was going to die" He backs away from me.

"You're bad for me, Y/n. I can't love you the way I want to, I just" Alec runs a hand through his hair.

"You what, Alec?" I whisper, my heart pumping at a fast speed.

"I just feel disgusted. Doing these things with you, but I can't stop" He looks away.

"I feel the same way, Alexander" I look down.

"You're my best friends fucking brother. I'm Valentines daughter, I can NEVER love you either. You think you're disgusted? I slept with you, regretting it the next day" I lied.

"I liked how you made me feel, you touched me in ways no man has ever done before. And it made me feel gross, and impure. I hate you, Alexander Lightwood" I turn away from him.

A few tears falling down my cheeks.

He chuckles, "You look the most prettiest when you're crying".

"Fuck you" I glare at him.

"I will one more time, that's it" Alec leans towards me again, putting a hand on my neck.

"Promise it's the last time?" I sniff.

Alec Lightwood Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें