"Mother....i" again wuxian complete his sentence....king fengzi said requested look....

"Wuxian....please agree to marry....I don't want to lose you...."

Wuxian look at everyone and then sigh and said...

"Ok...I will marry...but don't " Before wuxian complete his sentence.... queen lu hug him more tightly and said...

"Thank you son.....I am so happy... you agree.....whatever write in book will not come to true"

Wuxian hug back....... queen auro and queen lu have victory smile while look at each other...... queen lu is inwardly praising herself for her acting that his clever son fall in her trick....

Unknown to them....someone also know that they are acting....gusses who...
Our crown prince Wei wuxian.....
Wuxian know that his own mother and his first mother plan to make him agree for marriage.....Wuxian is master of cleverness....how can he not found out that his both mother plan......

At royal garden...

"Wuxian... I hear right that you gonna to marry?" Wen Ning ask...

"Not now....and for your kind information... I only agree for marriage" wuxian ask annoying......you know why...become his both friends asking the same question almost 15 minutes..

"I am shocked that great clever intelligent crown prince is fall in trap of queen lu and queen auro.." Wen qing ask...

"OH come.... I know that this is plan of my both mothers.......If I not agree to marry....they will not leave topic of my marriage....until I agree....... and I also
Want my family to happy... if they are happy...to see me marry....so I will marry.... I only want my family happiness " wuxian said...

"Wuxian....what about that girl....will you ever love her after your marriage?"
Wen Qing ask...

"Qing... you know that I don't believe in love.....and I only agree to marry.....so nothing else... so she should not think or expect anything else from me ?"
Wuxian said...

"Wuxian...maybe...in future .... you will fall in love" wen Qing said...

"That's why I called you grandma.....why you and mother said...that maybe I will fall in love.....listen to me carefully...last
Time... I am not gonna to repeat......
I never will fall for anyone..."
Wuxain said loudly....

"Ok....ok...you win wuxian.....and Qing...can't you shut up... can't you stop saying this" wen Ning said....

"Ok..ok....everyone shut me" wen Qing said with pout....

Wuxian and wen Ning look at each other and start laughing....

"Hahaha...Qing...don't pout...you look ugly" wuxian said while laughing...

"Right...haha " wen Ning said while laughing...

"You are are mean....hey God why I get these friends in my life " wen Qing stomped his feet and leaving from there..

When wuxian and wen Ning saw wen Qing is leaving...they run toward her...
Wuxian and wen Ning put his hand on wen Qing shoulder....

"Sorry...Qing....but it universal truth...when you pout you look ugly.."
Wuxian said while laughing and wen Ning also start laughing...

"You...you...huh...." Wen qing also throw out his anger and join her friends in laughing.....

Some days passes-

At palace....

King fengzi, queen lu and queen auro are ready to go on prime minister house...... king fengzi and Lan Qurien known each other since childhood...
And they are friends also.....today king and his two wives going to prime minister house.....third queen is not going with them...because she have some works so she can't join them.....