Nah I'm not that mean but I really wish I had pictures of you in your natural habitat. Half to rat you out to your dad, half just to remind me that you can eat an ungodly amount of cereal.

Hey, you have pasta and I have cereal. *steps out of shower*

Alright, you have a point. Now I'm gonna finish setting up this thing I think you'll like. *walks into the studio and goes to the industrial printer*

*drying hair walking out of the bathroom* My love where are you?

Oh just in the studio come on over. I just got the surprise setup.

It's a sheet covered in paint?

Yes, but that isn't a surprise. The sheet is just the, you came home early gift wrap special.

That almost makes it more special as a one-of-a-kind reusable gift wrap.

Well, you go ahead and do the honors and take that sheet off and reveal your surprise.

Ok, this better not be anything scary or with more than 4 legs.

I promise it isn't.

*rips away sheet* Its a picture frame? And it's a really big one like a movie poster big...

It's really nice but I don't know that I have anything to put in it, at least not right now.

Rip off that piece of paper I taped over the glass there's something in it.

Hailee peels back the paper covering a picture of y/n and Hailee in a water fountain kissing 

 Wait it's us... Hold on is this from

That night you told me you were into me? 

YES my love this is so cute I love it. Thank you!

I'm glad you love it I wanted you to have a piece of us with you when I'm not with you. You know to make your house feel a little more like home.

*kisses y/n*, Of course, I love it, this is now my most prized possession. I do have a few questions about it though like did you take this? More importantly, how? because I took the camera out of your hands and you were oblivious till I kissed you that night. So you wouldn't have been able to know I was gonna kiss you.

Well, when I was working through that mountain of work that piled up while I was away, I finally go to look at the work we did on that shoot. I started weeding through the memory card maybe a week ago.

 I made it to the end of the memory card that was used to store the photos and I came across the pictures in the fountain I had taken of you. Then found the ones you had taken of me. Then just pictures that were obviously taken when you were walking away with the camera in hand. 

So how did you get this one?

Well, that's the thing I was going to delete the pictures that weren't useable, and then there was one of you setting the camera down, you walking towards me, and well this one I printed off for you.

Yeah, about that the whole shoot was just an excuse for me to see you.

looking back I'm not surprised, considering you never pushed to get those pictures the whole time I was at your place.