24 - Home

"Calm down, it's not the end of the world." Lucas told me as I stood there with a sad expression looking at the portal that just disappeared.

"B-but is she going to be okay...?" I asked Lucas worriedly as the inconsiderate person sighed since this was the 10th time I've asked the same question rephrased and reworded.

"She'll be fine, you saw that I was there and I make everything better." Lucas replied making me wonder if he was consoling me or elevating his ego.

"How do you know that you is good? Saeon wanted to hurt him didn't she?" I questioned still teary as I turned around to look at Lucas who had a very VERY tired expression on his face.

"You punched and hit me several times too, does that mean I'm bad to you?" Lucas asked.

"B-"

"No. I'm an amazing person towards you." Lucas interrupted really asking to be hit, if only I wasn't so sad right now.

"Can we just go back home...?" I asked not wanting to leave but knowing I couldn't do anything just standing here anyway.

Lucas sighed for the millionth time as he snapped his fingers.

Within moments I was at my room.

I looked around and decided, I won't be able to sleep so I mind as well work.

"Stop sulking." Lucas demanded, rudely might I add.

"I'm sad!" I exclaimed slumming down on my chair as I picked up the quill.

"What do you want me to do?" Lucas asked seeming more patient as he walked over blocking my light, I need that light to do work sir.

I looked up at him, an idea popped into my mind.

"Grow out your hair." I told him using this opportunity to my advantage.

He looked at me weirded out for a few moment before it clicked on what I wanted to do.

He dramatically sighed as he snapped his fingers, his hair grew out instantly as he grabbed a chair and faced his back to me.

Yes! He would never let me do this on a normal day, says something like how he is always in alot of pain from me pulling his hair.

"Princess." He called, I hummed in response randomly tieing braids in his hair.

"If your really worried about her, I could always bring us to their dimension." Lucas suggested, he had my full attention.

"Really!?" I exclaimed accidentally pulling his hair as he let out a whine of pain, I noticed how he looked at me and glared but I didn't care.

"Yes.... But you have to stay close to me at all times." He said setting out his many MANY sop's (Standard operation procedure)

"I promise I'll stick close to you." I told him as I continued to do his hair in a much more cherry mood as I heard him grumble.

"You should do your work now." He informed me as I huffed.

"But I wanna play with your hair more~!" I said pouting while I let go of his hair and he instantly made it back to it's short length, stingy!

"No, work now." He demanded not looking at me, was the sunset making his hair and face look more red?

I guess his hair is just super glossy and shiny till the point where it looks like the colour under whatever lighting it's in...

Right his hair did always look slightly blue like mine when it was night time.

"Hm! Fine..." I grumbled as I forced myself to focus.

Help me...

~Saeon POV~

"Ow!ow!ow!" Lucas cowarded as I rained punches on that stupid handsome face of his.

"You stupid magician! What in the right mind where you thinking whipping out my memories!" I shouted at him as he summoned a wall Infront of me seperating the two of us.

"I didn't know how soon I would get back enough mana to send us both back okay!" Lucas yelled his explaination but he mind as well not explain cause I sure as hell wasn't going to listen to his excuses!

"You could've told me, oh I didn't have enough mana or I'm going to leave for awhile. NOT JUST STRAIGHT UP ERASING MY MEMORY!" I shouted not stopping as I blasted his stupid wall down, probably wasn't a good idea to start this fight at his tower which is almost entirely an enclosed space.

"Stop hitting me women!" He yelled putting up more defenses, he never ever attacked me so he would put up barriers and walls.

Did I ever feel bad that he wouldn't hit me back? Yes.

Do I feel bad now? Hell no he deserved this!

"You could've told me to come, I would've helped you." I told him blasting more of his stupid walls which grew like weeds.

"You would've gotten hurt." He said still refusing to admit that what he did was stupid.

"I can defend myself." I snapped as he finally decided to put up a barrier around him that he knew I can't break.

Annoying...

I ran up to him and tried to break through his barrier, he let it down at the right time and caught both my hands turning me around and holding me in place.

"Athanasia, stoping using my mana right now." He demanded, that was the moment that it occured to me that something was wrong.

"Oi, did you not get any rest after getting the branch?" I asked him who held his head like he was having a headache.

"I had to check if you were okay, what do you think?" He questioned me, as he took 5 seconds to seem completely fine again.

"If you weren't so stupid you wouldn't have to do that, go and sleep now." I told him taking his arm and dragging him to his room.

"I missed you." He mumbled as he went along with me walking beside me, I lowered my head to hide any hint of red that I was aware would appear on my face.

Idiot.

"Miss you too."

~The End~