Chapter 1: Jeepney Station

God! I'm a little late and Mommy hasn't woken me up yet! I hurried now and got ready quickly. I'm wearing a Green tank top with white jacket for the top and dark blue jeans and white shoes, my bag is from Antaluna and my own design.

 When I got dressed and skincare, I ran to the kitchen to eat, when I went down there was a plate of Hotdogs, bacon and eggs. I asked nana, our maid, where's Mommy and Daddy, of course where else 

" Ay ma'am umalis na po kanina pa. Binigay lang po sa akin ang allowance niyo at susunduin daw po kayo ng Dad niyo mamaya" Nana said, ok so what's new? 

"So since Daddy isn't here, I'm going to commute!" I told Nana and our Driver, Kuya Reynan, "Ma'am, Sir will be mad at me!" Nana was scared.

"It's fine Nana, they won't know unless someone says so and ako bahala sa inyo! I just want to experience commuting and a Jeep in the Philippines". I assure them , and what other choice do they have but to agree.

It's our first day of classes, not exactly classes since what was stated in the announcement is more activities and acquaintances. When I came out of our house, I immediately saw a tricycle and of course I'm a dumbass so I googled what to do to call the tricycle, and based on what I saw 'para' is what to say while raising my hand, so I did , I shouted 'para' and wow! That's effective tho.

When I got inside, I said the location but I didn't know the name so I said "Is there a jeepney to REA" 

"Reldain Emerald Academy po ba?" Manong asked. And I said yes but he didn't answer. I got on the boat and I realized it was cheap! Just 35 pesos to the Jeep Station, cool. 

When I arrived at the station, I didn't expect too much trouble and there were people pushing. You were about to enter in case I was pushed out, Very rude! So I waited for the jeep again, and while I was waiting, there was a creepy man looking at me like you were my age, he was wearing a green sweater and earphones. I just avoided looking at him so he wouldn't be noticed. After a few Mins a Jeep arrived and that's what happened again, but the creepy man pulled me in and pushed me in.

"Wag kang mag alala, wala akong gagawin sayo" the man said as he showed his ID from REA Last school year, so I asked him.

"What do you want from me? And why do you have to push me?"

"Hinay lang sa English ah, but of course I know how to speak in English di lang sanay hehe. Sorry kung ang intimidating ko kanina, ilang minuto na kasi kita inoobserve na parang naliligaw ka, buti nalang naka pin ka ng REA" He answered. I didn't answer either because I didn't know what to say, but God! He's super talkative, the amount of topics he tells me that I don't understand, we're just talking now but it's like if he talks like we're close, I don't even know his name! but I also don't want to know.

After a few minutes, we were there in front of the school. When we went down, he introduced himself, "Hi I'm Ryle, short for Rylovin Gazibango"

"Wait, Gazibango as in Kyla Gazibango" I shouted. 

"Hahaha yeah, that's my sister and my girl-friend" he replied to me. 

Grabe! She is one of my idols in the model industry and I can't believe she jeeps to school. It's a bit awkward for us because no one says. 

"So you are?" he asked, "Oh I'm Del, short for Delian Antamonica"

"Ahh nice name lakas maka designer bag. Antaluna and Antamonica" he said while playing with his hand. "Oh that's ours hehe" I said shyly to him.

And he had so many more questions! "Bakit ka nag jejeep? Diba may Lexus kayo? Ok lang sa parents mo?"

So I answered them one by one "First I want to experience na mag commute, Second, Yes may Lexus kami but sinunod ko yung curiousity ko, Third, Di alam nila Mommy. If may questions ka pa, Just talk to me after acquaintance party. 

"Bakit tayo mag hihiwalay kung pwede naman kita samahan?" Ryle said.

My Peculiar Gemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें