Dick sighed. "Poor kid. I still can't believe Jack and Janet Drake hated him. Tim is the sweetest, most lovable kid I've ever met, and he was neglected and abused his entire life." He sadly said. Yea, that's why I can relate to him. He's not the only one. I just had it a million times worse than what they did. Tim's past is barely anything compared to mine. If only you knew, Dick. But I can never tell you or Bruce my past. Or anything about me for that matter. I thought, glaring at him. "Way to kill the mood, Dickhead. The one time I'm in a good mood on a Monday, and you come in here with your damn pity party crap. Go downstairs so that I can get ready for school, will you? I can't afford to be late, or coach will kick my ass and make me do suicides in the snow on the football field all day in my thin gym clothes. I don't really feel like getting sick, so, I'll see you at school." I snapped, pushing him out of my room and slamming the door behind him.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my phone from my bed and played my playlist from my speaker, and got ready for school, completely forgetting about my birthday and instead thinking of what I knew was waiting for me at school.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I sighed as I pulled into my parking spot on my motorcycle at school.

It was FREEZING out here, and I felt like I was getting a cold. Apparently the hoodies and my leather jacket were nowhere near warm enough, so I was a shivering mess out in the snow. I had a put special cold protection stuff on my bikes motor, wheels, brakes, and pipes, and now I was leaning against my bike while I waited for my brothers to arrive in the limo with Alfred.

Damn, it's cold out here. I may have to go in the limo tomorrow if I don't want to get sick. I thought, just as my hazel blue gaze landed on a girl with raven hair, diamond blue eyes, and an Angelic face, shivering like a leaf as she walked up to the school only wearing a black long sleeve, navy skinny jeans, and black combat boots. The girl's hair was down and blowing in the sharp wind, and a strong gust of it came at her, making her sway against the wind.

Not seeing the limo parking behind me, and not noticing Bruce in the front with Alfred, or that Damian, Dick, and Tim were already out of the limo, I shoved my keys in my jacket pocket and sprinted towards the ravenette and caught her before she fell into the snow, not caring about the crowd outside watching, or the videos being filmed.

The girl was shaking, and she turned red when she looked up. My heart stopped. This girl was... she was beautiful. Looking down at her made my heart race and put butterflies in my stomach, and I felt my face heat up. What is this feeling? What-what is happening? This-why do I suddenly feel nervous and... and- what is this girl doing to me? Why is she so cute and pretty? WAIT, WHAT?! What the fuck am I thinking?! What is WRONG with me?!! "Uh-I.. I was over by my motorcycle, and I noticed you looked cold. Do you want to come see my hoodies to keep warm, that way you don't get sick from this cold? You should have a coat or something, miss." I said. Hold up- Jason Peter Todd-Wayne, what the HELL are you doing?! Why are you even talking to her? You're anti-social, you don't talk to people! But.. I can't bring myself to leave her out in this cold, nor stop being around her. I-I feel... at peace around her, calm, content and relaxed even... what is she doing to me? What is this feeling coming o we me?

The girl smiled, which made my heart race even faster. "O-oh! Yeah, I had brought a few of my jackets and hoodies with me to Gotham, but uh... my class stole-er, is using them. I had accidentally got left behind this morning, so I didn't have time to go and buy a new one or eat breakfast. I didn't want to be late for school, so I had to run across the city." She said with a forced smile as I took my hoodies and leather jacket off. I frowned. "Why didn't you just get  a cab? It would have been faster and warmer, and you would have been able to eat." I said. Her class stole her jackets, and LEFT HER BEHIND TO WALK IN THE CITY, ALONE?! What the fuck is wrong with them? Don't they know that this is GOTHAM for God's sake? I wondered.