Saving the Ceratopsians

SAW RIDGE NEVADA...

At nightfall two hooded figures are seen sneaking towards a facility.

As they break in the to people are revealed to be Claire Dearing and Zia Rodriguez

Zia:"We are inside the illegal breeding facility.
The juveniles are kept in cages to keep cost down."

Zia shines a flashlight on the juvenile trikes, nausutos, sinos and pachyrhinosaurs all while recoding a video to send to the DFW.

Claire and Zia spot a baby nausutoceratops in an isolated cage

Claire:"Why do you think he's separated from the rest."

Zia:"I dont think he's not gonna make it."

Hearing this Claire begins to take off the shackles around the baby nausutoceratops.

Zia:"No, what are you doing, we can report this."

Claire:"The DFW takes days to investigate, we have the chance save this little guy right now."

Claire and Zia proceed to push the the cage with the baby in it. As they do that a white van pulls up with the driver revealed to be Franklin Webb.

Franklin notices the baby ceratopsian

Franklin: "No,nope,nope."

Claire and Zia start to lift the baby nausutoceratops into the back of the van, but are surprised when the alarm goes off.

Claire quickly climbs to the front of the van starting the vehicle.

Claire:"Hang on!"

Zia:"To what!?!?"

Claire pulls off and as she does 4 poacher trucks zoom after them.

As Claire is speading away from the facility she rams through the gate of the large pen containing the adult ceratopsians.

With the van moving so fast the back doors swing open.

One of the guards takes advantage of this pulling out a shotgun and firing at the back of the van.

Zia:"Claire were gonna get shot!!!"

Hearing this Claire swerve out of the way the trucks straight toward the herd of ceratopsians.

With the lights of the vehicles shining the herd panics running in all different directions.

One truck makes a head on collison with a Sinoceratops and Claire dodges a Triceratops and a Nausutoceratops.

There are still three trucks left but one of them gets over turned by a nausutoceratops.

Zia:"Oh shit!"

Just as the two remaining trucks catch up to the van, one of them stops to try and get the herd to calm down.

This does not work out in their favor as they corner a fully grown and an adolescent Pachyrhinosaurus.

This was a mistake as they try to use tasers to get them back in line, this only pissed the adult Pachyrhinosaurus of and it charged at them and lauched two men in the air. The adolescent, frightened, trampled one man to the ground.

With only one truck left the guards were now determined to get that baby nausutoceratops.

Claire looked back seeing them catch up before she noticed something on front of her. She honked the horn of the vehicle before quickly swerving out of the way, and out of the fog came a bull Triceratops which ran towards the truck impaling it horns. However the truck wasn't the only thing that suffered this fate, the driver did as well and with the truck now stopped the trike threw it off of its horns, roaring showing its dominance.

The Next Morning...

Claire:"OK so I'm thinking we get this one to the DFW and then we hit them again, yeah yous saw that breeding ground right." she said as she walked over to Zia who was treating Franklin's injured finger.

Franklin:"We're done. I got a call last week, it's a real job, something I can do to effectively change things. I gotta take it."

Claire:"They need us."

Franklin:"Are you saving these dinosaurs because they need us or you just doing it to absolve yourself."

Claire scoffed at Franklin's remark

Zia:"Claire"

Franklin:"I mean this is crazy."

Claire starts to walk off

Zia:"Claire! Your doing the right thing but this isn't the way to go about it anymore."

Franklin:"Honestly you need someone who is good at being shot at, arn't you and Owen still like a weird thing?"

Claire:"It's not that weird."

Zia:"He didn't mean weird he meant,um, surprising."