Lock your door next time - Mama Nat

Начните с самого начала

I tiredly collected my papers, shoving them in a random folder and tossing it on the desktop, not really caring that it wasn't the most organized way of storing my work.

Sighing, I shuffled over to my closet and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I sluggishly pulled off my jeans and replaced them with the comfier pants, doing the same with my shirt and pajama's shirt.

I looked up when there was a quiet knock on my door.

"Come in." I told the knock, already knowing who it was going to be.

Wanda poked her head in, smiling at me. She was dressed in similar clothes, her long red hair was down and had shifted to a kind of brunette in the light of my room.

Closing the door behind her, she came forward and pulled me into a hug, probably sensing how tired I was. I wrapped my arms around her waist, burying my face in the crock of her neck. She held me tight against her body, letting me sigh out in deep contentment.

"Why don't we just lay down and watch a movie? You need the rest." Wanda suggested after a long moment of silence. She brought a hand to the back of my head and began to lightly scratch my scalp, helping my body relax further into her.

I just nodded and briefly unwrapped myself from against Wanda's body. We both flopped down in my bed, Wanda brought the blanket to drape across us while I resumed my positing of snuggling up against her. After positioning the blanket comfortably, she grabbed the remote from my nightstand and began looking for something to watch, all the while tracing lazy patterns on my back with her free hand.

Eventually she settled on Hunger Games, turning it to a low volume to just act as some background noise while she tried to get me to sleep. I knew this was her plan because it often was on nights where I was so tired, like tonight.

I felt her hand slowly slip under my shirt, lightly scratching my back, giving me some rare skin on skin contact. Like I said, we had only been dating for about three months, so we haven't given each other a whole lot of intimate affection. This was about as far as we would get, her hands under my shirt, resting on my back, stomach, or sides. I loved it, to be honest, and I knew Wanda did too. We just wanted to take things slow.

I glanced up at Wanda and took in her features. I loved her eyes, her nose, her smile. I think that was the first thing I ever really noticed about her, how bright her smile truly was. It was the definition of 'your smile lights up the room,' because it really did in my world. Plus, I loved the way her nose would scrunch up when she laughed, adding another layer of cuteness to her already adorable nature.

I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the side of her neck, wanting to shower her with all my love and affection. Slowly, I worked my way up to her cheek, peppering her with small kisses.

She smiled and turned to look at me, meeting my sleepy gaze with all the love in her own eyes. Slowly, she pulled me into a soft kiss, her lips gentle as she physically assured me that she loved me.

I hummed at the contact, bringing up a hand to cup her cheek as we continued the affection.

"I love you, y/n." Wanda whispered in between kisses, her hot breath fanning across my face as her smile grew uncontrollably wider.

"I love you too." I replied, pulling her back into the kiss, this time a little bit rougher than before. There was a new hunger growing inside me, wanting to show her just how deeply I truly did love her.

Wanda must have sensed this because she didn't pull away. In fact, she deepened the kiss, letting it grow more passionate as her hands traveled to my waist.

However, as the universe would have it, this particular good thing had to come to the world's most awkward end. In hindsight, I think it's my fault because I should have locked my bedroom door. In reality, I didn't, so no one would blame my mom for being blindsided when she walked in on Wanda and mine's little spur of the moment make out session.