𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐱 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞🗡️

Bellatrix Lestrange
Movie: Harry Potter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella has been acting strange lately, no pun intended. What I mean by that is that she's been making eyes towards me during death eater meetings with our master, and my father Voldemort, or he who must not be named.

She's also always bringing me with her on missions to kill Harry and his friends on multiple occasions and was always jealous whenever I just scan or look at other death eaters.

To be honest, I never really wanted to be a death eater. I only became one for my father, since I knew that it would be a big disappointment for him and might get rid of me.

If you get my drift.

A little something about the two of us, we were actually friends at Hogwarts when we were just teenagers. Yep, we were. I still remember that curly haired, and a little bit crazed girl from those days.

She might've had a crush on since my father would always order her to bring me with her or protect me. Or if that's even true.

Right now, I was in a spare room the Malfoys had in their manor since I would sometimes spend my time here with my bestfriend Draco, reading a nice book until I heard the voices the of Draco and his aunt.

Something like Draco asking her what she'll do or what she's doing.

Bella came in my room and locked the door behind her. She did this action in a very fast and rather aggressive manner, making me jump and put my book down to look up at her.

"Hello, Y/n.. Dearest." she said in a rather seductive tone. Making me a little suspicious and knowing what she wanted from me.

"B-Bella, what is it that you want??" I asked her, a little bit nervous. She got her wand out and pointed it towards me. I was a little scared this point, she then dragged the tip of her wand over my cleavage, I could feel the slight pointyness of it.

She chuckled mischievously and stood me up from the windowsill and sat me down on a nearby couch in my room.

As she sat me down, she sat down beside me as well and brought her wand closer to my face. I really thought she was going to hit me with the killing curse right then and there.

But no..

Something else happened.

"Bella, w-what are you doing? What is it that you want?" I asked her in a frightened tone, knowing how scary she was. But at the same time, abit childish in the inside.

She cackled slightly,

"It's not 'it', Y/n. It's her.."

"W-what?" I said confused.

"You."

My eyes widened, knowing right there what she wanted. Bellatrix Lestrange wants me.. As in, for herself.. She wants to be with me.. Is this forced?

I thought to myself.

Bella's left hand trailed up my leg and to my thigh, where she stopped and roughly groped my ass from behind. She smirked and looked at me for permission before doing anything.

"You can tell me to stop any moment, dearest. But, if you tell me to stop, you might just miss the fun.." Bella said, and the way she said 'fun' made me shiver under her touch. She was such a force to be reckoned with, everyone feared her except for me, of course.

"N-no, just go for it, Bell." I said to her, she smiled proudly and her hand slid up my lace dress and I felt her fingers slid up to the waistband of my panties.

She slowly and teasingly slid them down my legs, letting it fall to the floor. She moved away from me and positioned her face to my entrance, the sight was so sinful, Bella in between my thighs and about to give me something I haven't experienced in a long time.

She sat her wand down, her hands placed on my thighs, she moved her face closer to my heat and I could feel her tongue barely touching my wet folds. My breath hitched, I moaned so loud that it almost attracted someone to come in the room to see what was happening.

Luckily, Bella closed the door with the wave of her wand. Making sure that it was locked and secure. She continued to slowly drag her finger tips on my folds to tease me, I tried bucking my hips towards her to get more friction.

Only for her to grab my hips, forcing me to stop.

"Teaseful now, are why?" she said and smirked, pulling out her wand and slowly dragging it up and down my folds. (and yes. It's the handle part, not the pointy part. Otherwise it'll just hurt..)

I felt abit nervous at first until Bella stroked my hair, calming me down a little.

"Now, now. It's alright there, love. I wouldn't want to hurt my kitten now would I? Would I?" she said, as if I were a dog.

She held her wand and slowly tapped the handle part on my dripping folds, I let out a shaky breath which didn't went unnoticed by the insane witch.

"Ready, my girl?" she whispered in my ear, her slight pitched voice turning me on so badly..

I nodded and she pressed more of wand into me, luckily it was abit lubed before she started to rub her wand up and down my cunt.

"O-oh! Bella!" I started to moan uncontrollably once Bella started move her wand up and down, I felt her kiss behind my ear and started going faster.

"Believe me, Y/n. Count on me, and once you do, I might just rock your entire world once with me.."

This went on for an hour, Bella fucking me with her wand once I was finally getting to the point where I couldn't take it anymore.

"B-Bella, I-I-"

"You can." she finished, and she removed her wand from me and replaced her fingers on my folds. Making me cum even quicker.

I released, squirting all over Bella's fingers. She licked them clean before saving me some.

"Lick it all clean, dear." she said, I hungrily took her fingers in my mouth, tasting myself.

"Dirty little witch..." she whispered.

Author's Note:

Well there's the first one, it's probably shit.. But come on, it's been a while since I've done a female character soo.
(also sorry if the wait was abit long, I just have alot of characters in mind)