🧡 First Meet 🧡

Akito Shinonome, a young soccer player around the age of 14 was out at his practice. Him and his team were practicing for the big game upcoming in a few days.
After a few times of passing and kicking the ball from teammate to teammate, the coach went over and put a hand on Akito's shoulder,
"Great work today Shinonome, keep up the good work and sometime you could become a star player!" The coach smiled at the orange haired kid "I see you breaking sweat, why not sit back for a few minutes why don't you?"
"Alright, thanks coach!" Akito smiled, then ran to the lowest bleachers and sat down by his bag. He unzipped it and pulled out a water bottle, he watched his teammates kick the ball around as he drank his water.
SNAP! A noise occurred behind Akito, he quickly spun around and saw two worried gray eyes.
"AH-!" He shot up from the bleacher, his eyes meeting the gray eyes.
"Who in the world are you??" Akito asked the figure, there was nothing except for soft crying noises coming from the figure, which Akito then realized.
"Hey.. it's okay, no need to cry-" The figure stood there for a moment, then slowly stepped to the side of the bleacher, revealing a boy around Akito's age with split two-toned hair. His outfit looked more formal rather than what other kids would normally wear, the unknown boy wiped his eyes as tears fled from his gray eyes.
Akito tilted his head a little "Why are you crying? Did I scare you?"
The unknown boy shook his head, not saying a single word.
"Well.. what's your name? I don't recognize you from around here.."
"A...." The boy studdered "Aoyagi Toya...."
Akito smiled, "Toya.. that's a nice name! I'm Shinonome Akito, nice to meet you." He put his hand out for Toya to shake, which he didn't receive, only just his worried glance staring at his hand. Akito put his hand down,
"Soo... why are you crying?"
Toya mumbled for a moment, loud enough for the other child to hear him "M.. My father.. he wanted me to start extra teachings with the piano todayu.. and when he let me be out for a little, my f-fingers started to hurt..." He lifted both his hands, revealing his purple and red tainted fingers, bruised from his lessons. Akito looked shocked as he saw Toya's fingers.
"Oh god.. I'm pretty sure I have some bandages in my bag, I can wrap your fingers up real quick!"
Toya was about to reply, but was cut off by Akito dashing to his bag and digging for his bandages, Toya went close by him and sat down on the bleacher,
"Y-You don't have to do this though..." He mumbled.
Akito pulled out some bandage wrap, then looked over at Toya "It's fine, I always have extra." He then took Toya's hand and started to wrap his fingers up.
Toya watched as Akito gently wrapped each finger until each one was covered up.
"All done!" Akito smiled, Toya looked at his fingers, then at Akito.
"T-Thank you, alot, Akito" He mumbled, receiving a nod of welcome from Akito.
Toya smiled a little as he looked at Akito, then jumped as he heard his own name be called in the distance.
"TOYA!! TIME TO COME HOME!" Toya heard his father shout.
"I-I should probably go.."
"It's fine, come visit whenever, I'm here most of the time either way after school" Akito smiled, Toya smiled back, then sat up.
"See you around, Akito" The two-toned boy said before walking away to his home, Akito waved at him, watching him leave.
'I hope I can maybe get a chance to see him again.. maybe even get to know him better' Akito thought to himself.

A/N - Woo-hoo first little story done, not the most creative but it's just how I'd picture them meeting, it's v cute ngl <3