chapter 77 THETALK

Start from the beginning

Slowly .. I lean forward.. placing a kiss onto her lips.. I'm sure she didn't expect me to kiss her.. but why wouldn't I?? She's my girlfriend and I missed her lips .. I missed kissing her.. I missed being close to her..

Leaning back after I tasted her soft lips .. her eyes are beaming into mine.. she's probably wondering what I am thinking..
-I'll tell her what I'm thinking..

Caressing my thumb on her warm cheek ..
"You look beautiful.. as always" I breath out.. my eyes melting into hers..

"Th-thank you" Rosé exhales.. tilting her head down.. I tilt it back up.. I want her eyes on me.. she beams at me again..

"Don't look away.. look at me" I say .. she nods her head..
I'm sure she's nervous because of THE TALK.. "Let's go" I add.. locking our hands together and heading out ..

Date×TheTalk - here we come ..

JOY'S POV

"Where did you find this place?" Wendy asks.. her eyes roaming around the small restaurant we're in..

It's small but it's a really good restaurant.

"This is one of my parents restaurants .. it's personal favorite for me" I say .. making wendy set her eyes on me .. my eyes roaming around the place.. smile on my face .. "the first time I came here .. I was about 6 years old.. I had their ice cream and I loved it .. I never stopped coming here .. and as I grew older I started trying different foods on their menu .. and I loved every dish that was on their menu" I add.. turning around .. setting my eyes on Wendy .. she's been beaming at me while I was talking.. listening to my every word.. that's a good sign.. "I hope you'll like it here too .. because I love it here" I end off .. Wendy smiles.. she holds my one hand..

"I'm sure I'll love it here" She says .. her eyes not breaking away from mine ..

I was about to speak but a little figure wrapped themselve around my leg.. I looked down and saw .. a little girl.. not any little girl.. but the lady that works here,Rebecca.. its her 5 year old daughter.. little Riley ..

Rebecca is in her 30's .. early 30's and she could pass for someone in her 20's.
She's the head manager here..

Riley only comes with her mom when it's not too busy or when there's no school or her babysitter isn't available.

It's not a problem because Riley is well-behaved and the Restaurant do own a kids section which is supervised.

"Hey Riley. . You've grown so big" I say while beaming at her .. she's adorable with her blonde locks .. big eyes.. she smiles at me.. I can feel Wendy's eyes on me .. I beam at Wendy and I was right.. her eyes was set on me..

I look at Riley..

"Riles.. this is Wendy.. my Girlfriend.." I say.. Riley's smile grows wider.. I smile .. beam at Wendy.. she has a smile on her face too.. "Wendy .. this is Riley-" I voice out ..

"-And I'm Joy Unnie's little Princess" Riley finishes my sentence .. with a bright smile..

"Yes you are" I say.. Wendy beams at Riley..

"It's nice to meet you Riley" Wendy says ..

"Nice to meet you too Joy unnie's Girlfriend" Riley says .. getting Wendy to chuckle.. her eyes melting at the sight of my adorable little princess..

Cute ..

"Joyyyyy.. you here.. why didn't you call.. I could of prepared your table" a voice joining in.. belonging to Rebecca.. she immediately hugs me.. I reciprocate..

The staff and I are like family..

"It's no need.. it was a last minute decision" I say.. Rebecca nods ..she smiles and then sets her eyes on Wendy...

"Oh .. sorry.. this is Wendy .. my Girlfriend" I raise.. Rebecca's eyes widen .. but she immediately changes her expression..

"Wow.. Joy .. I.. this is the first time you bring a lover with you to this restaurant" Rebecca says.. eyes still on a nervous looking Wendy..

"Well yeah" I say .. putting my arm around Wendy's shoulder.. she beams at me because of my actions.. "this one is special" I add.. I set eyes on Wendy.. her cheeks are red..

"What the .. -" Rebecca voices out but I cut in..

"-Rebecca .. don't continue that sentence.. just lead us to our table" I say.. getting her to chuckle..

"Anything you want boss lady.. follow me" Rebecca says with a teasing tone.. taking Riley's little hand and leading us to our table..

"Boss lady.." Wendy teases beside me..

"And that's what I AM .." I raise.. beaming into Wendy's eyes.. she gulps..

Boss lady needs to have THE TALK..
BUT..
Let's eat first..
I'm starving..

DAHYUN'S POV

"OH MY .. WORRRDDDD!!!" Sana's voice echoes. She turns around and beams at me .. "how did you find this place.. and how did you know" she adds..

I brought Sana to a place she always dreamt about going to..
And .. how do I know that??? Well Nayeon and Mina helped me ofcause.. they told me about this place and I made a few calls and I've manage to get VIP access all night ..

It's some sort of amusement park but different .. it has fun games and rides .. and a restaurant.. it is right next to a beautiful ocean.. with a bonfire area..

Further down it has a hotel .. you can choose to stay for a few days or just come here for the day or night . .

I spoke to the owner and he was very happy to help me. He appointed a few of his ACE Staff to assist me..

ACE staff meaning they can and will assist me in anything I need or want to do..

"I .. made a few calls.. I hope you like it" I manage to say..

"Like it???" Sana says .. she moves closer to me .. holds both my hands .. beaming into my soul with her adorable shaped eyes.. "I love it.. I love you" she adds.. she exhales..her chest rises and falls..like someone who just fell in love for the first time because I can hear the butterflies dry humping her heart inside her chest right now.. haha .. her eyes are showing so much emotion..

I lean forward.. my lips brushing against hers..

"I love You Minatozaki" I breath out onto her lips .. capturing her soft plump lips with my own..
Passionate slow kiss.. her lips melting into mine.. her tongue brushing against mine.. her moan filling my mouth and that's when I pulled away..

Beaming at my breathless Japanese Goddess.. her eyes flickers open.. meeting mine ..
Her one hand raises .. her warm palm cupping my cheek..
Not breaking eye contact ..

"Please don't leave me" Sana breaths out..

"Please don't hurt me... again" I respond..

"Let's talk" Sana says ..

"This way" I say..

And that's when I lead the way to the place where we'll have THE TALK ..