05

"How are things going?" Chifuyu asked while dressing himself.
"What do you mean?" Kazutora asked confused leaning against the door frame.
"I remember you said something about a therapist you really liked." the short-haired boy continued.
"It's good." the taller man said. "Thought I feel more confused than I was before."
"Hm?" Chifuyu turned to him. "What do you mean?"
"It's just, the fact, that she explains things so well and she never asked me a personal question, it's like she reads my mind." Kazutora talked as he was proud of the h/c girl. "Thought, I can't change the thing, that I'm mesmerised. Yes, I did this for my mom that begged me for years but now I don't feel made to go there just because of my mom. It's like she pulls me there. I think i would just start to invent stuff just to go there often." the long-haired male explained while Chifuyu could see little sparkles in his friend eyes.
"Just confess to her already. You like her, right?" he asked and Kazutora simply nodded. "Then ask her out."
"I don't even know about her relationship status. What if she's already seeing someone?" he asked looking like a scared cat.
"I see, so the ten years you spend in prison killed your neurons?" Chifuyu asked as if it was a serious question. "You yourself said that girls where crazy over you in high school and you are scared to ask one out? And your name even has 'tora' in it?" he continued teasing the taller male.
"Just because i have 'tora' in my name that doesn't mean i have to be like one." Kazutora quickly replied.
"Then, go on, let her live her life with some unknown while you will probably be here crying and saying how right i was about all of this." Chifuyu said making the other male to roll his eyes. "I give you a free day from work and i also don't wanna see you going at that therapist if you don't get over your feelings or just confess, alright?"the shor male asked.
"She has a name, it's y/n. And I promise you shit. Remember my mom made me go." Kazutora said sticking his tongue out like little kids use to do.
"Alright then, do whatever you want." Chifuyu said before exiting the house.

Chifuyu left Kazutora with millions of questions and no answers. Yes, he was in love with his therapist, but was that actual love or he was just in love because someone finally understands him? Even if he confess to her there are 3 answers that she can said and only one was on his liking. But so on, will she actually want to spend her life with someone that murdered his best friend? No, of course not, she can't and he didn't even wanted to let her spend her life around him. When he knows he can barely survive if Chifuyu will kick him out now, it makes it like a pain. He wasn't able to support no one, not y/n, not other girl, not Chifuyu, not himself. He wanted to give his loved ones the luxurious and perfect life not trying to live from a day to other. And he wasn't even able to do something, maybe some type of course, since all off them requires finised high school and diplomas to show everything you did and he had neither, he didn't finished high school and his diplomas are either somewhere at the high school, in trash (since his younger self didn't found them useful) or at his parents house place in which he doesn't want to return.
While y/n had both high school and college finished and a stable job that it's also well payed. While on the either hand, his salary goes right for her, since with his salary he pays the therapy session and everything else like his clothes or his needs where all payed by Chifuyu, not that his salary wasn't Chifuyu's money too.
Today, he planned on going at other therapy session but after everything Chifuyu had said he didn't felt like going anymore. He just didn't feel ready to look at her and deny his feelings for as long as the session is.
Locked inside his though, Kazutora was still able to hear the faded sound of his phone ringing. He looked a little skeptical if he should answer or not since he hadn't that number saved but he still answer out of curiosity. If it was a prank he will take it with a smile on his face since him, himself, was also doing prank call when he was like 13 years old.

"Tokyo Central Hospital. Is this Kazutora Hanemiya?" he heard a woman voice on the other side of the line.
"Yes?" he said but it sounded more like a question.
"I'm sorry to inform you but Matsuno Chifuyu was deadly shot. We still don't know if he will be able to survive." the woman continued as Kazutora started to feel like she showed no mercy to him and just talked like a robot.
"Where?" he simply asked trying to calm himself down.
"I'm sorry?" the woman asked confused.
"Where he was shot?"
"His head, sir." she quickly replied.
"Thank you." he quickly ended the call, unsure of what to do.

What would y/n do in such situations?