12. Twisted Sister

MARKOS POV....

Did Laddie just say Paul, as in my brother Paul. No, I don't believe him. how can Paul be alive, last I heard all my brothers got killed and when I heard about Pauls death. That hit me the most because we have the closest bond between the five of us, while David and Dwayne are the closest with each other.

I look towards May to see that she was just as shocked as me. I go to take a step towards her because I can feel her unease to everything at the moment, that I dont notice this fast blur coming towards me. I soon find myself being squeezed in the tightest hug I have ever gotten.

"Marko!" I hear the person basically shout while hugging me. I look up.

"Pauly?" I whisper. It was really him; it was one of my brothers.

MAYS POV....

As soon as Marko is being hugged by Paul. I go towards papa, so that he can explain to me as to what is going on.

"Papa?" I whisper.

"Yes sweetheart?" he answered.

"What's going on? Why are the lost boys coming back and how? Also why do I feel another connection forming in my heart. Now that I see Paul is alive again?" I ask him a series of questions. Papa basically knows all there is to me as I don't like to keep secrets from him. Because he told he never liked secrets after what happened to his family.

Papa has always known about the connections or bonds as some people would call them. The first bond, came about when I was around the age of 10. I didn't know what to make of it when I was younger because I always felt a little tug at my heart every now and then.

Papa looked towards me, ready to answer most of my questions. "I dont really know whats going on at the moment, I'm guessing something must have happened in the memory last night after you left it. I dont know what to make of the connection yet but time will tell. Did anything happen last night in the memory room?"

"Um well, I dont really know. Everything was pretty much normal for me until I went to say goodnight to the music smoke jar and somehow cut my lip on the top of it. I know I did bleed a little bit on the lid though." I answer as much as I know which isn't much. Papa looked thoughtful; he wasnt sure what to make of this situation.

I looked towards Marko and Paul to see that they are still hugging but not as tight. The stopped after 5 minutes and turned towards Papa and I. I walk down the steps following after Papa, I suddenly felt shy so I hid behind Papas back.

We were a couple of feet in front of the brothers. "Good to be back Paul?" asked Papa.

"Yeah, it is, Im still confused as to what is happening but I will get over it soon." Paul replies. He ended up somehow spotting me behind papas back and asks, "who is she?".

I could feel him staring at me, so I looked towards Marko to see him looking at me in concern. I shuffle my way over to Marko and he captures me in a hug, I felt safe in his arms and I relaxed. "You, okay?" I heard him whisper, I slightly nodded my head.

I could feel them staring at me. Papa clears his throat and says "Paul, I would like you to meet my daughter."

"WOAH! You have a daughter Laddie! I never thought that you would have a daughter or look so grown-up wow. So, whats her name?" Paul relies with excitement.

Papa looks to me and smiles. "Her name is May Duana Dawe and I named her after your mother."

I looked towards Paul and saw that he had tears running down his face. I went towards him and ended up giving him the biggest hug ever. He looked towards me, "Nice to meet you May", He says with tears in his ears and the biggest grin on his face.