Immediately, A Yong sensed that something was wrong.

This man was definitely not as ordinary as Mu Ruohai had mentioned earlier.

A Yong quickly threw out two more punches. However, those punches once again did not connect with Zhai Yunsheng's body.

Zhai Yunsheng's dodging speed was incredible. It was as though he could detect A Yong's movements in advance.

Online Therapists and Psychologists: Are They for Real?Better HelpStop Paying Too Much for Your Prescriptions - Compare Prices, Find Free Coupons,GoodRXThe Close Relationship Between Stress and SleepPurple

A Yong's confidence began to waver.

What was happening? Why could this man predict his moves? It was as though he could read the future or something. But that was impossible. The Hidden Blade Clan had been secluded for a long time. There were very few people who knew their moves. The spectators of this match were also amazed.

What was going on here? When did Zhai Yunsheng's body become this good? And when did he become this good at martial arts?

People inside the Loyalty Alliance were aware of Zhai Yunsheng's condition during the past two years.

He had been so sick that he couldn't even get out of bed.

Chapter 1167 Determined by a Single Match (3)

When did this transformation happen?

Even when he was healthy two years ago, he was never this nimble!

Furthermore, his opponent today threw incredibly quick and ruthless punches.

Generally speaking, it was already incredible for Master Sheng to return to the state he was in two years ago. How could he possibly become stronger than before?!

No one expected this to happen.

Even the Zhai family and the Jian family were stunned to see this. They were all incredibly anxious before the match began.

Zhai Yunsheng's performance was beyond their expectations.

Santa Rosa Millionaire Reveals: How To Make Money Working From HomeDaily Finance

"Yiheng, can you tell where he learned his martial arts from?" Jian Yumin asked Jian Yiheng. Jian Yiheng typically knew a lot in the area of martial arts.

Jian Yiheng stared at the match. He refused to even blink.

He was a martial arts fanatic who had stopped participating in competitions over the years because he hadn't met any worthy opponents.

However, this was an incredible match. The people fighting possessed incredibly high agility and combat strength. But he fought with Zhai Yunsheng before. He knew how strong that man was.

Even though he wasn't weak, he definitely wasn't this strong.

What was going on here?

They all knew that Zhai Yunsheng had been sick for two years.

Santa Rosa Millionaire Reveals: How To Make Money Working From HomeDaily FinanceRing Devices Help Make Peace of Mind More Accessible to AllRingStock Trading Made Easy with EtradeeTrade