Villain Mk

What if when Macaque and WuKong were fighting on the mountain when Macaque stole Mk's powers, WuKong didnt notice that Mk regenerated his powers and left him on the mountain.
                   --------------------

WuKong and Macaque were fighting and as they were doing so Mk was trapped on the mountain by the staff that he was once able to carry but since Macaque used him he doesn't have his powers anymore.

Mk:"No no no! C'mon please!"

Mk kept crying out trying to lift the staff off of him. at some point he was able to regenerate his powers and was able to get the staff off of him. It was then that he noticed that Macaque was gone and WuKong was standing back facing him.

Mk:"Monkey Ki-'

WuKong:"Mk... You are no longer my successor."

Mk:"What?...."

WuKong:"Your to weak, especially since you just let Macaque use you for your powers... I cannot have someone as weak as you as my successor."

Mk:"B-but I thought!"

WuKong:"I don't wanna hear it. Your just a normal mortal, and here I thought you had potential."

WuKong then took the staff and left Mk on the Mountain with no one to help him, or so he thought.

Mk:"...No... This CAN'T be happening... I can't believe that he just left me.. I'm alone again..."

Mk was silently crying to himself and he didn't notice that someone had walked up to him.

                   -------------------

A/n: Welp that's the end of the little clip hope you enjoyed it and enjoy whatever else I come up with!