Pillow fort

Tonight Charlie,Tao and elle are coming over to watch a film. I begin to make popcorn and set out blankets and pillows in my moms living room. My mom went out of town to visit a friend for the weekend, so she's letting me stay here and have some friends over.

I look down at my watch and see it's almost time for them to be here, I sit down on the couch and scroll through Instagram waiting for them to show up. Suddenly I hear a knock at the door I spring up off the couch and speed walk over to the door.

I open the door, "Hi guys" I say with a big smile on my face. "hi Nick it's good to see you again" Elle says smiling back at me. "Hi Nick" Charlie says and kisses me. "Hello Nick Nelson" Tao says staring at me. "come in please" they all rush in the door. We walk over to the living room and sit down to pick out a film.

"Guys I was thinking maybe we could watch the new Spider-Man movie?" I say waving the new Spider-Man DVD in my hand. "Sure that would be great" says Tao. "Yeah I think everyone's cool with that" says Elle nodding her head.

We decide to build a pillow fort on the floor to watch the movie in. I grab some pillows,chairs and blankets. We build the pillow fort in about 30 minutes and it's very comfy. I start the movie and cuddle up next to Charlie.

Tao gets up to go to the bathroom and Elle leaves the room to go make more popcorn, leaving me and Charlie alone by ourselves. Me and Charlie start making out. His saliva tastes so good, I know that's weird to say but it's true! I wrap my leg around his and I put my hand on his chest while kissing him passionately. I slowly start moving my hand down closer and closer to his bulge. Now my hand is on his bulge as we are making out, there are many  butterflies in my stomach right now.

Suddenly we hear foot steps, Elle and Tao are chatting and walking back to the pillow fort. We stop what we where doing and we giggle. "What's so funny" Tao says with a confused look on his face. "Nothing it-it's nothing" I say looking at Charlie.

The movie ends and I hug Elle and Tao goodbye because they have to be somewhere in the morning. Me and Charlie walk them out the door "goodbye, have a good night" I say while standing on the front doorstep with my arm around Charlie. "Goodnight" they both say at the Same time and wave us goodbye.

I shut the door and turn to look at Charlie, "so what should we do?" I say. "Pillow fort" Charlie says and grabs my hand. We run back to the pillow fort and get all cuddly. "what now?" I say pretending to be confused. "What do you mean what now" he giggles and then leans in to kiss me.

We kiss very passionately and again I put my hand on his chest, I begin slowly sliding my hand down and into his pants. "Is this ok?" I say to make sure he's comfortable. "Yes" Charlie says smiling. I start jerking him off slowly for a bit while kissing him. Charlie starts moaning, which really turns me on. Then I stop and take off his clothes and my clothes. I lick my lips while Staring into his eyes "can I go down on you?" I say in a submissive tone "Yes" Charlie says looking down at my boner.

I start sucking him off, he looks so sexy like this. Charlie starts moaning loudly, I know he's almost to his climax. "Let's cum together, you jerk me off and I will jerk you off" I say with saliva and pre cum dripping from my face. "That's a good idea" He starts jerking me off and I do the same to him. "This feels so good" I say while moaning. "I'm going to-" Charlie interrupts  "cum" he finishes my sentence. We both finish at the same time, squirting white liquid everywhere. I let out a sigh and lay back. "That's was good" Charlie says smiling  at me. "Yeah we should definitely do that again" I giggle.

We put back on our clothes and wash our hands. Then we go to clean up our mess in the pillow fort. We decide to sleep in the pillow fort together, we lay down and get all cuddled up. Charlie falls asleep pretty much instantly, I just lay there watching him sleep. He's so beautiful, I'm very lucky that he's mine. I fall asleep thinking about me and Charlie and how many more ways we could have sex.