Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings

Начните с самого начала

    He thought that something happened to Comrade Jiang, but seeing that she was fine in the end, she must have gotten away witty.

    His eyes were slightly red, and he was probably crying.

    Fang Weidong bowed his head a little depressed, he was careless.

    Jiang Qiuyue found that the thin figure walking by the side suddenly lowered her head, her dejected expression was completely different from when she fiercely defended the female educated youth in front of the educated youth academy.

    I don't know what he thought.

    She reminded him, "Aren't you fetching water?"

    They had walked out of the woods to the place where they had dug wild vegetables.

    The half-basket of shepherd's purse she dug up was still there, with two wooden barrels beside it.

    Fang Weidong recovered and ran up, picked up a vegetable basket and handed it to her, picked up two wooden barrels and walked down the slope.

    As he walked, he said, "Just pass the stream later and fill up the barrels. Who can really tell the difference between the spring water and the stream water."

    "I think you have a good relationship with Comrade Zhao Xiangdong." Jiang Qiuyue chatted while walking.

    Fang Weidong: "Brother Zhao took good care of me when I came, and we became good brothers. He was stubborn and stubborn, but his heart was not bad."

    Jiang Qiuyue nodded, and he could usually see it.

    Especially after Zhao Meili came back.

    The two of them chatted all the way, and when they got to the creek, they filled up with water, and Jiang Qiuyue took the opportunity to wash her hands and face.

    Chen Zhonghua came over at this time and said that seeing that they had not returned, he came out to meet them to see what was going on.

    Jiang Qiuyue said that picking skewers of mushrooms and adding vegetables was a waste of time.

    After returning, Liu Aiying had already woken up the corn dough, and Lin Wenqing bought three eggs from the village with money and was waiting for her wild vegetables to make stuffing.

    Jiang Qiuyue went directly into the kitchen with a vegetable basket, and Liu Aiying was inside alone.

    When picking vegetables, Liu Aiying asked her in a low voice why Zhao Meili had slapped her feet, and her expression clearly indicated that she had started to be a demon again.

    Jiang Qiuyue glanced at Xijian, Zhao Meili and Li Yonghong were both inside now.

    Li Yonghong needless to say, Lei San'er will not let her go.

    Zhao Meili...

    If Jiang Qiuyue's attitude towards her was spectator and friendly before, now she is distraught.

    Zhao Meili was able to take advantage of the opportunity to kidnap her, and Zhao Meili contributed greatly.

    But really speaking, she was not the culprit, it was just a coincidence.

    What a coincidence!

    Facing Liu Aiying's curiosity about gossip, Jiang Qiuyue told her the version of Fang Weidong's speech, without mentioning herself.

    Liu Aiying smacked her lips and mumbled, "I guess it's another lazy trick."

    "Why does she often do this?" Jiang Qiuyue asked casually.