friends to lovers

Zacznij od początku

"don't call me that." he playfully smacks the back of my head and i roll my eyes, clicking the enter button myself.

me and vinnie's eyes widen as we see what the site contains of. he almost instantly shuts his laptop and shoves it back in his closet, slamming the door.

i sit on his bed, wide-eyed and severely traumatized.

"o-okay.. so.. um-" vinnie stutters over his words, scratching the back of his head.

"never again." i say for him and he nods at me.

15 years old

"you sure you don't wanna try, y/n?" vin asks me, holding his skateboard still with his feet.

"i'm sure." i say back, and he shrugs, going over another hill with his skateboard.

i look around the skatepark, coming across a cute boy with a skateboard, looking at me. i smile at him and he smiles back before turning back to his friends.

"y/n, watch!" i hear vin shout and i look at him do a trick on his skateboard. i laugh as i clap for him but my clapping stops when the boy is now in front of me.

"h-hi." i say to him, shyly smiling.

"hey, um.. i'm zack and.. i just wanted to say.. i think you're really pretty and.. i'd like it a lot if i had your snap." he tells me and i smile widely at his request.

before i can respond, vinnie comes up to us, his skateboard in hand and he looks at the guy then at me. "what's going on?" he asks us, mostly me.

"oh- uh i just wanted her snap." zack replies. vinnie's face instantly turns cold and he looks around, looking lost. "oh- okay, yeah. go ahead." he smiles at me and i smile back.

i end up putting my snap in zack's phone and he leaves with his friends. when he leaves, i turn to vin with my mouth wide open. "i can't believe a boy just asked me for my snap! no ones ever done that before!" i exclaim, excitedly.

"yeah, i'm really happy for you, y/n." he smiles at me before going back to the ramps, doing tricks again with his skateboard. i liked that vinnie was happy for me but for some reason, i didn't entirely believe it.

18 years old

i get up from the couch, getting impatient since vin has been in the bathroom for at least 45 minutes. he told me he was getting in the shower awhile ago and i had to take one since i had to get up early the next day.

i walk upstairs, pounding on the bathroom door. "vincent cole hacker, it's my turn, get out!" i shout at him and music from what it sounded like a Tiktok turns off. "can you just wait like 2 more minutes, please?" he asks me and i huff. "no, whore. get out!"

"2 more minutes!!" he shouts back at me. i had enough so i go back downstairs, grabbing a knife and then i come back up to the bathroom, using that to unlock the door without actually unlocking it.

the door swings open after i use the knife and vinnie's head snaps to me. a towel was wrapped lowly around his waist and his phone was brought up by his face, meaning he was filming a thirst trap.

we both take about 10 seconds to look at each other before bursting out in a bundle of laughter. "seriously?! you're taking this long because you're trying to get girls to have lady boners?!"