𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 1|𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘋𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘛𝘰 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴?

Third Pov

Robby Ray walks past his daughter/Hannah Montana and Fermine into the kitchen, sits down on a stool

"Is okay, I kiss it. [kisses his finger] All better. Alright. Oh, look at you, you look gorgeous. You're gonna look beautiful in your finale. Do it with me, come on now. Work it out, work it out, pop it! Oh!" Fermine said.

"Ooh," Miley wince at the sound at the rip sound.

"Tushy tear. Awkward moment, time to go. Don't look at my booty!" Fermine saids in shameful.

Fermine heads for the door.

"Uh, no danger there, partner," Robby said.

Fermine leaving through the front door. "I love you, Hannah Montana!"

Hannah Montana aka Miley Stewart waves goodbye as Jackson comes up to her.

(Jackson hand covering the phone receiver.) "Do you mind? I am on the phone here, all right? I got a life too, you know. And I would appreciate it if I could have one conversation without hearing words, Hannah Montana. (puts the phone back up to his ear) Yeah, that's right, girl, I know Hannah Montana. And I got two incredible tickets for tomorrow night. Great. Well, see you then. (hangs up, then to Miley) I need two incredible seats for tomorrow night," Jackson pleads.

"Sorry, I'm sold out," Miley said.

Jackson turns to their Dad. "Dad!"

Before Robby answer, his cellphone rings and takes it out and looks at his cellphone screen and his face lits up and answer it. While he was talking on the phone the two Stewart siblings watch confused on why their dad is on his phone but suddenly they become worry when they saw their dad face turn from happy to worried.

"What is it Dad?" Miley asked.

Robby just put one minute finger up and then he nodded and said goodbye to Kath and hang up, he looks worried but happy for Kath to come to live with him and his two kids.

"Who was that Dad?" Jackson asked.

Robby sighs and looks at Miley and Jackson. "That was a girl who's like a daughter figure/ sister figure to me."

"Why haven't we know this before Dad?" Miley asked softly while Jackson nodded.

"It's hard to explain Mile and Jackson," Robby said.

"Well, we got time Dad," Jackson said.

"Okay, her name is Katharina Parks. She's your age Jackson. Her and her parents don't get along with each other," Robby said.

"Then why were you looking worried?" Miley asked.

"She got disowned by her parents because she told them something and they kick her out," Robby said sadly.