Prologue

Alli Williams didn't know her real father, her mother had lied to her and said her father had never wanted her. Then at eight years old her own mother abandoned her at a police station blaming her, making her feel unwanted by the world. Alli grew up to be a beautiful woman, brown hair, pretty eyes and slim body. She became a college student even though her adoptive parents said she wouldn't be able to do it. The only thing she had of her father was a necklace that she always wore, she vowed that she would search for her father as she got older but it was hard with no name and no idea what he looked like. The truth was Alli was in fact Ash Williams' daughter, she needed to try and find out more about him to be able to search. Her and her friends from college decided they were going to go on a camping trip, they wanted to spend more time together that was away from their studies.

"Urgh great, its starting to rain," complained Alex as they were hiking in the woods.

As Alli was walking she saw a man walking down the track in a blue shirt, she smiled slightly at him and just continued to walk.

"I see a cabin, we could go in there for the night!" shouted Alli as she had gone ahead of them. She tried the door but it was locked so she searched for a key. She soon found the key on the top of the doorframe and unlocked the door gently and pushed it open, dust scattered, fluttering everywhere as she stepped inside.

"Are you coming in guys?" she shouted back to them. Would they regret going in? She felt a little uneasy in there but she thought it was just her nerves causing it. She was always very nervous around new places and new people.

The rest of them stepped inside, it was clear it was abandoned but they chose to stay anyway, cleaning the place up a little. They were unaware of what was there or the past this cabin had.

*********************

Ash was a little further down the track when he sensed something wasn't right. "Fuck sake, don't tell me them kids went in the cabin?" he questioned himself out loud and with a heavy sigh he headed back up the track toward the cabin.

If they had gone in there he just hoped he wasn't too late. He remembered the girl smiling at him on the track, she had looked similar to him but had thought nothing of it. He rushed up the trail. Would he be too late? Or could he save them in time?