CHAPTER 30| Missing /Rejection.

Zacznij od początku

She needed to remain strong if she was going to get revenge for what had happened to her.

"Wu are you okay?" She heard Ji's voice but didn't say anything or turn to him. If anything she was annoyed with the way his voice made her heart skip a beat everytime he spoke.

They weren't meant to be,he would probably hate her after he found out what she really was and maybe even try to kill her.

"I'm fine,I just want to be left alone." Her tone was vicious and that slightly startled Ji but he still moved to her side ignoring the glare that the rabbit haired girl was giving him.

He knew what she was going through or probably tried to understand what it was that she was exactly going through but it was difficult for him since he was going through worse.

Ji had had a very unstable family relationship with his parents that  it was a bit difficult for him to believe that he had a family with Tangsan, Lixue and Wu for a while.

But when he finally came into terms with the fact that they wouldn't abandoned him like his original family did, he then made a vow to protect them.

So it was safe to say that Ji was also taking the abduction of two of his siblings pretty hard but he had to remain calm for Wu's sake.

"You know I miss them too and I am really worried." The axe boy told her but Wu just continued to glare at him.

"I said I wanted to be alone." She hated and at the same time loved how vulnerable Ji made her feel.

It didn't also help that Ji was starting straight at her. She didn't need that right now in her current state, she wanted to be left alone.

Ji continued to look at Wu with an eyebrow raised. "Wu what's really going on with you?"

The question hit home and that enraged Wu more. Ji knew her so well  but yet didn't know her at all. She didn't like it.

"And how would you know that something is going on with me? Why don't you just go and flirt with the first girl that you see." Her words stung  but that was her intension, she wanted to push Ji away but that didn't seem to be working since the handsome boy was still by her side.

"Wu I'm sorry if what I do hurts you. I won't look at any other girl again if that's what you want. I promise." He took her hands in his forcing the girl to face him.

Wu couldn't believe it. Of all the times that Ji could be understanding he chose this current moment of all times.

"Why do you have to promise me anything. It's not like we're in a relationship or anything. You don't have to vow, just leave me..... please." She wasn't backing down, not  really knowing why she was doing what she was currently doing.

"Wu please talk to me." Ji pleaded his voice really low and desperate as he held the rabbit eared girl's hands firmer yet gently when she tried to leave.

"Wu I don't like to see you hurting like this." Ji told her, the girl again getting furious.

"Why do you care?" Wu stubbornly asked still avoiding eye contact. Ji was getting frustrated with what was happening and before he knew what he was saying he spilled it out.

"Because I love you. I love you with all my heart and soul......I love you Wu. I have loved you before I even knew what love was." Time seemed to stay still for both of them after that.

Wu couldn't believe what she had heard. Ji felt the same way that she felt. He loved her? Ji really loved her?

She finally looked up to him and saw everything that she feared in his eyes. It wasn't a trick. Ji was actually being sincere about his feelings for her and it scared her.

She finally got her hands free and shoved Ji away from her, her eyes now watery and threatening to spill down.

"Don't talk to me ever again." Ji was hurt when he saw the girl run away from him like he was the most vilest  creature in the world.

Didn't he deserve to be loved like everyone else or was he still paying for his sins. The tears escaped his eyes.

Unknown to him though a red fog with traces of lightening began to form behind him until a human figure was formed.

A beautiful woman with an aura of darkness dressed in nothing but red from head to toe stood behind him. Her red hair straight like a long stream of blood reached her waist line with her electric red eyes locked on Ji. Her blood red painted lips curled into a crooked smile as she spoke.

"Hello my son." ????.

*********************************************************************************************************************
'Unedited.'