Chapter 10: Knowing my Battle

Zacznij od początku

"I picked the wrong man to love.."..and the room was full of silence..

.....

"W-why?"..he asked all of a sudden

"Its my fault because you all are stuck in my problem! The innocent people that I care about are stuck in my problem! I'm sorry for what I have done for you Alex! And for jess to! I should thank jess because she was the one who sent you to my apartment when max was there to bring me back! And I thank you too Alex! For being the friend who never lets me down at every turn! The friend whom I care about in every situation in my life! The friend who takes care of me, who is always there for me! If it wasn't for you and jess! I would'not fight for what is right for me in my life! I couldn't escape this situation because of me! B-but, how will I escape the memory in my confusing past?! Huh?!"..there was so much anger,frustration, in me that I cried at the ground..

"H-hazel.."..he was crying too.

"Alex, you are so lucky."..

"W-why?"

"Because you don't know love that much! I wish I don't know love back then! I regret my past! I regret all of it!.."..

.....

"H-hazel, I know life is hard for you and me but. Try to break free from the past, try to know what is right for you and your life. You deserve to live your life to the fullest! If you have to avoid max avoid max! Do whatever it makes you happy. Just realize how this life is beautiful to live at. For me as your friend, is happy to see you happy as well. If you have to explain everything to max, explain it! If he doesn't stop call someone who will comfort you or encourage you. But, just remember. Fight for yourself. Maybe someday after you have moved on, you have found your new and only. Just remember, there's hope for you."...he said honestly..and that's what made me cried some more..

And suddenly, someone opened the door..

"Hazel? Alex? Why are you two crying?"..jess asked us innocently .

"I-its because o-of...M-max.."..I said while trying to stop crying..

"Max?! What?! What happened?"..she asked again.

"Just help us for a minute and we'll tell y-y-you.."..Alex said then she helped us out..

2 hours later..

"So, what happened?"..she asked us..

"Max called me and he said he wants me back, but I keep on saying I'd ont want to. And I told him I don't love him anymore. And after the call Alex asked me why did max called me and i said to him that he wants me back. And he said why..and after that, was pretty complicated already..I'm sorry jess but I can't tell you."..I said to her.

"Oh, I see..I get it, don't worry hazel. You'll get over this battle."..jess said
"Thanks jess, and you too Alex.."..I said then I smiled at them..

Time check: 2:30 pm..

And Alex let out a big sigh and said.

"Hazel, may I have a word with you for a second?"..

"Yes. Sure."..then we went at the corner of the room..

"What's bugging you Alex?"..

"Its because, can I help you through that battle?"

"What are you talking about Alex?"

"I want to help you get rid of max In your life."..

"B-but why?"..I asked suspiciously

"I don't know why, my gut urged me to help you in your battle with max."

"O-o-okay..t-thanks.."..I was so curious I don't know why..

Why does he want to help me in my situation? He's a innocent friend of mine but why? Is he concerened? I don't know..but, how will we cross this battle of mine? Will I able to reach my brightest future?

In this part of my life, this is called knowing my battle..

-----------------------------------------------:-) :-) ----------------------------------
Hello :) how's the chapter 10? Do you think its drama? Well, I don't know :)

I dedicate this chapter to michellekohyl ...hope ya like my chapter 10 :) thank you for the votes :) Fighting! ~