S1~12: Sengoku Night Blood

En başından başla

Due to the constant screaming, Mitsuhide woke up to find himself leaning against the boulder with Ranmaru beside him. The two of them were exhausted and some of their wounds stung. They let Mitsunari and Kanbee treat their wounds, they weren't fatal, but they needed to be treated before they become worse.

At the same time, Hanbee noticed something shiny on the ground. He bent down and picked it up and saw it was a bracelet Runa always wore. He closed his palm and brought it close to his chest. Hanbee knew it was very important to Runa, she never took it off, but he just couldn't remember when she first wore it. The bracelet looked very familiar to him but he just couldn't place it.

'I'll ask her later...' Hanbee put the bracelet safely in his kimono sleeve before turning to his commander, who slowly got to his feet after he calmed down. "Are you alright, Hideyoshi-sama?" Hanbee asked.

Is he alright? He wasn't only hurt physically, but mentally as well. He was torn. Even so, he hid it well. "Yeah..." Hideyoshi groaned, the pain finally made its way to his nerves.

"What happened?" Mitsunari asked the young vassal of Oda.

"The moment we arrived here, we saw a yakuma we had never seen before." Ranmaru explained, his body was still aching but not as bad a few minutes ago.

The sudden encounter of the large yakuma made its way to everyone's mind.

"The one that was just here?" Hideyoshi questioned.

Ranmaru nodded.

Hideyoshi looked over where the yakuma disappeared. "Well, that's probably the supreme commander of the yakuma." He stated.

"If we defeat it, we might be able to eradicate the yakuma entirely." Kanbee said.

"Mitsuhide! Ranmaru!" A familiar, loud voice called out. "What happened to you guys?!"

Everyone turned their head to the source of the voice. Running out of the forest was Katsuie and Nagahide, now running towards them.

Katsuie saw his comrades injured and assumed it was caused by Hideyoshi and his vassals. "Hideyoshi!" Katsuie roared. "Did you do this?!" He demanded, drawing out his swords before running at full speed, bending his upper body for more power.

"Wait!" Mitsuhide ordered, closing his eyes. "Calm down, Katsuie."

The redhead stopped his attempt of attacking the Toyotomi vassals, but still held his suspicions.

Nagahide started looking around and noticed the one person that wasn't among the group. "Where's Nobunaga-sama?" He asked.

Everybody turned their gaze to the silent Oda vassal, seeing as he was always in the know-it-all.

Mitsuhide had an uncertain look and shook his head. "We don't know." He answered. He and Ranmaru lost consciousness when the air got knocked out of them from yesterday. And their attempts to attack the yakuma left them badly wounded and drained of energy, causing them to pass out again.

"What?! What's that supposed to mean? Hey!" Nagahide demanded.

"Perhaps he was kidnapped by the yakuma like the girls were." Hideyoshi concluded.

At that moment, Ranmaru, Mitsuhide, Katsuie and Nagahide began to worry for their supreme commander.