I grabbed the milk from the fridge, and sure enough, there was only a small portion inside. I poured it over the mix and stirred. I hoped the boys hadn't been drinking out of the carton. Next step.

Step 8. Scoop into a bowl and enjoy your meal. That's easy enough. Next step... oh wait, that's it.

I whooped loudly and congratulated myself. Good job, Tommo. You just made your very first bowl of Kraft Mac-and-cheese. Wow, that actually sounded kind of sad. A ten-year old would be ashamed of me right now. Oh well for them. I did it! I decided to eat it straight out of the pot and grabbed another fork.

I glanced at the time. I had just enough time to eat all of this before the boys and Niall show up. They didn't get any because they abandoned me in my time of need.

I stuffed it all in my mouth as quickly as possible. It didn't taste as good as I thought it would (hey, that rhymes!), but probably because I had to make it myself. I hate labor.... Not that kind of labor, you weirdos! Though I would probably hate that kind too.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and put the pot and fork into the sink. I checked on my finger, but it didn't seem burned. Good. Look at how responsible I was.

I glanced at the time again and saw I had about a half hour left of loneliness. I took that time to put plastic bags over my casts and shower. When I was done, I sat down on the couch and watched television. Five minutes later the boys got back.

"Honey, I'm home!" Niall yelled.

"Welcome back!" I shouted, still staring at the screen. "Yes, my day of loneliness and abandonment went just fine, thank you for asking! I made my very own Mac-and-cheese."

Harry laughed and ruffled my hair. "Good for you, Lou," he said.

Liam walked over and stared at me, then the television. "I like this show," I said.

"It would probably make sense for you to turn it on, mate," he said.

"Nah, I'm good. The best part's coming up soon. This is a rerun."

"I think he's delusional," Zayn muttered in Harry's ear.

"I heard that!" I shouted at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm beat," Niall said, stretching and yawning. He made Liam yawn, who made Zayn yawn, who made Harry yawn, who made me yawn. "Stop that!" I said as I covered my mouth. "Liam, I need to talk to you."

"What's up?" he asked.

"Leave please," I told the other boys pointedly.

"Fine," Harry pouted. "If you don't enjoy our company."

"Night, Louis," Niall said.

"Good night, everybod-eh!" I said. They left, leaving just me and Liam.

"So, vas happenin?" Liam asked.

I shook my head. "Only Zayn says that," I said. "Period. Anyway, I watched your interview for about two minutes and I heard you talking about Cinderella."

"Who?"

"The girl that ran me over. She said her name was Cinderella."

"Okay then," he said, confused. "Whoa, wait. How do you know we were talking about this Cinderella girl?"

"You guys were describing her over and over again, and she acted that way towards me too."

"I suppose that's logical," he said, nodding.

"Can you take me to the ice cream parlor tomorrow?" I begged. "I want to meet her and get her real name."

Liam looked surprised, but he shook his head. "No, I think you should stay here until you're healed," he said.

"No way!" I yelled. "I nearly died of starvation today! I am not going to be able to survive for two more weeks incapacitated like this!"

He looked amused, and he rolled his eyes. "We won't be gone all the time," he reminded me. "And you can take care of yourself."

"I'm not living off of cheese and noodles for the next couple of weeks."

"Okay then, you don't have to," he said. "Now I'm tired, can I go to bed now?"

"Fine," I grumbled. "But I want to go to that ice cream parlor as soon as I get these stupid things off of me." I indicated my casts by lifting my broken arm and thumping it on the side table. I yelped in pain and gritted my teeth. By the end of the week, my teeth would be mush.

"Yeah, don't do that," Liam chuckled and went upstairs. I sighed.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!" I heard Zayn roar. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"And why is there a mattress on the staircase?" I heard Niall ask.

Uh oh.