"Oh?" Petra typed.

"Yeah, look why don't you stop by." Eren answered.

"What about Levi?" She demanded.

"What about him?" Eren asked.

"I thought you guys went on a date?" he could almost hear the pouting coming from the text.

"We did, but then he kind of ghosted me. I haven't heard from him. Have you?" Eren asked.

"No, but that's typical of him. He doesn't like getting to close to people." There was a knock on his door as soon as he finished reading the text. Eren stood making gestures for everyone to go into his room. He wasn't sure if Petra would help them willingly or not.

They all scrambled out of the living room as quietly as possible. Once his bedroom door was shut, Eren went to the front door. He opened it. Leaning against the door he eyed Petra.

"Hey!" He smiled at her.

"Hey." She grinned back twirling a strand of her hair around one finger.

"Come on in." Eren gestured. She stepped in, looking around the slightly messy living room.

"You should wear blue more. It brings out your eyes." She told him. Eren tugged on the blue tee shirt he had on.

"Really?" he chuckled. "Funny, Hange thinks I should wear green." He snickered.

"Well, Hange isn't your girlfriend." Petra muttered.

"No, I don't like girls that way." Eren said as he blocked the door from Petra being able to escape. She turned to face him.

"What does that mean?" she demanded.

"It means I don't see girls as sexual beings. I'm not attracted to them." He shrugged. "Now, Levi..." Eren shook his head. "Honestly is there a finer specimen on the planet than that guy?" He asked.

"Did you invite me here just to talk about Levi?" Petra demanded.

"Yeah! He said you guys were friends. I thought we could swap stories and gush about how perfect he is." Eren grinned.

Petra frowned. "I. Uh, I don't know. Um..."

"Come on, Pet!" Eren moved away from the door. He walked towards the kitchen. "You have eyes, damn, they guy is fine!" He exclaimed. Petra giggled at the nickname.

"He really is. I mean what guy works so hard that he has a six pack at eighteen!" She rolled her eyes.

"Levi's eighteen?" Eren asked.

"Give or take a few months, years whatever." Petra waved a hand. Eren frowned.

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"Well, no one knows how old he is. His uncle found him barely alive living with his dead mother. He was really young. Kenny did research but no one has ever found when Levi msy have been born. No records of his mother ever going to a hospital to give birth, nothing." Petra shrugged.

"Wow, you really know a lot about him." Eren pointed out.

"Yeah, we came from a very close community." Petra rolled her eyes looking around.

"You don't say." Eren smirked as he set a cup of tea in front of Petra. He had been making it while they talked.

"Yeah, people talk." She giggled. Eren eyed her.

"You liked him for a long time, then." He muttered.

"What's not to like? He has that whole dangerous bad boy vibe." She rolled her eyes.

"There's something I don't get." Eren said. Petra sipped the tea. She looked up at him.

"What?"

"Well, if you're a witch and Furlan was a what? Warlock? What was Levi before you cursed him?" Eren asked. The teacup clattered to the counter top.

"He, he, he told you th, that?" She muttered. "He talked about Furlan?" she gasped wide eyed.

"Yeah, I mentioned him." Levi announced his presence by walking out of the bedroom. The others shuffled out filling up the living room once more.

"Well, then you answer!" She demanded.

"Truth is, no one knew what I was or what I may become." Levi told Eren. "Kenny was a shape shifter. Most Ackerman's are. They can shift into about three different shapes at will, and back again. I never could." Levi shrugged.

"Then maybe the curse triggered your ability?" Moblit offered.

"Then why can't he change back at will?" Hange pointed out.

"True, that is weird." Moblit rubbed at his chin.

"Levi is super strong. He doesn't work out and keeps that body looking like that. Have you seen the junk food he eats!" Petra cried. "It's inhuman!" She hissed. Levi chuckled.

"I don't eat junk food very often. When I was with Furlan I did because of the depression your idiocy put me in!" He yelled.

"Maintaining your physical appearance as you wish it to be could be a form of your shape shifting abilities." Moblit offered. "What was your fathers ability?" he asked.

"No idea who the man was." Levi explained that his mother had left the community of supernatural beings and set out to find her own way. She had become a prostitute to make money. He had been the result of one of her many lovers.

"Then you're father could be human." Moblit nodded.

"That is the most likely scenario." Hange agreed. "It would be strange for two supernatural beings to find each other out in the everyday world." She chuckled her eyes shinning.

"Alright, as I see it we have a few things to do!" Hange rubbed her hands together.

"Brain one and two..." She pointed to Armin and Erwin. "You are to research what ever you can about Levi's mother and uncle. It may help. My guess is you won't find much, but whatever. Also Furlan too." She added.

"Eren, you and Levi need to get me that grimoire. Moblit and I will need to see it to try and discover what happened to Furlan." She continued. Then her eyes fell to Petra.

"You, dear, are going to relive your past so we can find out just what you did to little Levi." Hange looked extremely sinister saying that. Everyone eyed her crazy eyes as they waited for her head to begin to spin around. Instead she clapped her hands together ordering. Them all to move.