"We will see who breaks first..." I heard her mutter under her nose.

As much as I liked this little game which we started, I still felt very tired and I quickly fell asleep.

.
.
.

I had no clue how much time passed since I fell asleep, the only thing I knew was that I woke up to something that felt good. Gentle hands massaging my tense shoulders and my back and something or rather someone sitting on my butt.

I hummed, still not opening my eyes. "Someone's awake as it seems." (Y/n) angelic voice spoke next to my ear, sweet kisses on my neck following her words.

"Keep doing this babe." I rasped.

Her hands worked on massaging out the knots in my muscles. Sometimes she would stroke my skin, careful not to tear out my staples where it was attached to my burnt skin. She just pressed her palms all in the right places over my back as if she was kneading dough.

She shifted in her seat, my ass that is, then leaned back down, burying her face in the nape of my neck. She trailed feather-like kisses all over, humming and shyly moaning in my ear and of course it was getting difficult to control myself.

I might lose it soon if she keeps on doing this...

"Dabiii~ or should I say... Master~" she cooed. It was the last string before I pushed myself up and pulled her down on the bed, getting on top of her and returning the favor by kissing her neck, sometimes nibbling on the soft flesh.

An obvious tent grew in my boxers because I wanted her beautiful, sexy body all for myself, being the selfish bastard I am. Grinding my cock over her clothed folds something popped in my mind and I just remembered...

We have a one week long bet...

And I was sure it was her plan all along, using my tired, sleepy morning state... and wood... to make me want to rail her just so she could win.

Fortunately my brain cliked in time and I pulled back, staring down at her with a smirk, pretending I don't know about her dirty plan.

"Master~" she shamelessly moaned. The view was perfect and I almost fell for it. I almost lose it and I almost did what I wanted in the first place, but that would mean I lost because I can't control myself. Her sinful moans didn't help my throbbing cock at all. I needed self control which was pretty hard with a sight of a godess like her in front of myself.

Tightening my grip on the sheets and her hand I used all my strength not to tear off, or rather burn off all the obstacles that hid her gorgeous body from my hungry eyes. She sure knew how to flatter and what buttons she had to push to get through me.

It almost worked... but only almost...

That's why my small laughter caught her off guard. She looked up at me with innocent, clueless eyes, not really understanding why I was laughing. But soon she learned the truth.

"Oh baby... That was a dirty move. I almost fell into your trap, but the lightswitch in my head clicked in time." I stroked the side of her cheek with the back of my hand, smiling to myself in victory. "You can't fool me that easily. And you won't win this war either, just so you know." I chuckled.

That pout she showed was priceless. She knew she lost this round.

"Altough I must compliment your attempt in seducing me. Using the card by calling me your master... hmm... that was cruel." She pushed me off of herself and climbed off the bed, pulling one of my shirts over her head. It was so big compared to her that it reached down her mid-thighs.