Sana smiled and took the choclate...

Sid: Can I ask you  something? You ask me what? And then I will tell you my question...

Sana chuckled and said...

Sana: What do you want to ask? Please ask!!

Sid: tum meri dost kyun baani?

Sana: because you are cute... ❤

Sid: tumhe mein cute lagta hoon?

Sana: haan ji...

Sid: but cute toh babies hote hai na? Aur amma bi kehti hai, I am a big boy...

Sana: aap ek cute baby bhi hai....

He smiled...

Sid  : You are also cute . No, no you are more cute.

Sana chuckled.

Sana: aab mujhe cute kyun kaha apne? Mai bhi toh baby nahi hoon , mai bhi toh big girl hoon na...

Sid: no, you are also a baby .

Sana: kyun?

Sid: kyun ki tum meri dost ho na? Agar mai baby hoon toh tum bhi toh baby hi ho, that's why we are friends, no? ..

He said while grinning making her smile too....

.
.

The strange thing was, she forgot all her pain since she started talking to him.. She forgot about her father, his behaviour, her pain, everything...

He made her happy in just a simple conversation and her heart felt peaceful.

Never in her life, she felt this much special to be someone's friend... But today she felt so special that she is his friend.

.
.
.

Sid : arey tum itna bhari kapra kaise pehen saakti ho?

He pointed at her bridal lehenga...

Sid: are you a superwoman?

He said with an adorable expression making her laugh...

Sana : mai change kar k aati hoon. Aap please so jaye .. Bohot raat ho gyi hai...

Sid noded and sana went to change..

.
.

Sana took a long shower as she needed to calm her nerves.  Whatever Happened was too much to take for her.

After almost 30 min, she came outside while wearing a simple night dress...

She looked at him shockingly who was laying in a side of bed ...

Sana: aap abhi taak jaag kyun rahe hai?

Sid: mai tumhara intejaar kar raha tha!!

Sana : kyun? Maine kaha tha na aap so jaye...

Sid rubbed his sleepy eyes and said...

Sid : yes but i wanted to gift you my favorite teddy as you are my friend... Issliye wait kar raha tha...

Sana sat another side of the bed and took the teddy...

Sana: thank you. Bohot pyaara hai... Chale aab so jaye...

Sid noded...

Sid  : tum bhi so jao naaz...

Sana noded and laid in her side of bed.

Sid suddenly got up and said...

Sid: tum mere bed pe so rahe ho?

Sana : umm sorry aap ko bura laga toh... Mai... Mai couch mein so jaati hoon.

Saying that , she was about to go but he held her hand making her shiver.

Sid:

arey maine thodi e na kaha ki yaha so nahi saakte tum? Amma bi ne kaha tha, mere bed pe wo hi soyegi jo mujse pyaar karegi?.

That means, naaz loves sidharth???

.....

He said with a glittery eyes while she was shocked and speechless.

.
.

Note ❤

Thank you for reading...

Take care!! See you soon 💜